𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ; dearest, fuji

It was the evening

It was the evening. The lights were on within the Hoshino household, and Kiyoshi had not left. At least, not yet.

The siblings didn't mind, they offered it themselves. The previous confrontation had Kiyoshi a little shaken, so she accepted in hopes that the feeling would settle down.

In the meantime, she'd help as much as she can around the place.

"You have got to listen to this, Kiyo-Chan!" Ruby exclaimed, waiting eagerly for her friend's reaction. Her hands were balled up into fists to show her anticipation for her reaction.

Kiyoshi had headphones on, which were given by the blonde girl. Both are seated on the couch of the room where Miyako was also present and working on something at her desk.

Violet eyes stared at the table infront of them for a while, trying to take the music to heart and mind as it passes through her ears.

"It's really upbeat" Kiyoshi pointed out, sweat dropping a little when she could barely hear herself due to the volume of the headphones. "I'm struggling to hear anything.."

Ruby grins sheepishly, only now realizing that she forgot to lower the sound. "Whoops ..."

As Kiyoshi removes the headphones to set them on her shoulders, Miyako's dissatisfaction had made sound after she clicked on something for the last time. The woman's eyebrows were furrowed and her gaze diverts to look at the two girls on the couch.

Once the attention was on her, Miyako spoke directly towards Kiyoshi "They're letting you stay over for the night. But they're expecting you'll be home tomorrow in the morning"

The model(?) took those words into her head. The idea of having to come home so soon in her situation did not feel pleasant. Though, it's not like she didn't knew this was coming.

"I'm..sorry I wasn't able to persuade them any further" Miyako added to her previous statement.

"Are we really just going to follow what they say?" Ruby pouted, unwilling to accept it just yet.

Kiyoshi's expression softens at their response, their concern after the little breakdown she had went through. The dark haired girl shook her head, giving them a small but reassuring grin.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Miss Miyako. Really" Kiyoshi removes a hand from the headphones, placing a finger on her cheek in a sheepish manner.

"You already did a lot than you think... Trust me on that" She reassured with a small wave of both her hands. A grin was adorned on her face as she spoke the rest. "I actually look more forward to sleeping over for the night"