𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 ; new grounds, new cast

"Be ready in a few more minutes, Miss Kiyoshi

"Be ready in a few more minutes, Miss Kiyoshi. We'll leave before the next hour ends" Naoki spoke from the doorway, hands behind his back. His eyes staring at the girl brushing her hair to finish her look of the day.

"Okay! Wait for me downstairs, please?" Kiyoshi requested, looking over her shoulder to meet his gaze with a small smile.

The married couple didn't bother to check on her as usual anymore, simply giving the schedule to Naoki, who's now acting as her 'manager' of sorts. They were still giving her silence, which she managed to sleep off to.

She has a new focus at the moment.

Naoki gives her a small nod, placing a hand on the doorknob. He pulls the door as he leaves, closing it with a soft click and his footsteps fade out into silence.

Kiyoshi turns away, placing her brush aside as she styled her hair. She watches her reflection, her mouth holding her hair ties for her. Her phone remained off, having already told Ruby and Minami about what's in store for her for today.

Another notification popped out, awakening her screen. Curious, the girl paused to open her phone and tap on the icon, being brought to her Instagram page. Violet eyes spot familiar blue irises, and another pair she was familiar with.

How could she forget? She smiled.

Akane Kurokawa, who she also considered as one of her closest friends, had posted a photo of herself with Aqua. The two seeming to be on a date, judging by the atmosphere.

Liking the post, she recalls what Akane had told her after that night at the bar. After she left the cast party, she questioned how the actress was doing since the show had ended.

The dark haired girl didn't really expect to be told and assured that the actress and Aqua agreed on dating, for no other reason than business.

That made her question a lot of things back then.

Kiyoshi flinches, jumping a bit in surprise at the sudden beep of her phone notifying her of a message. She shook herself out of her trance, taking another look at the screen.

"..Akane?" Kiyoshi blinked, reading the message silently.

' if u need any help with acting, we can practice together! :) - k. akane'

' see you there - k. akane '

The model(?)'s lips curled into another smile, double tapping on the chat bubble displayed to heart her message.

With that as her final reminder, she puts her phone in her purse, standing up and lightly pushing her chair aside with her foot before heading out her door.

The two adults walking upstairs had caught a glimpse of her figure, and she knew this.

But much like they did to her, she walks past them without an exchange of glances with her teeth biting onto the inside of her cheek.