𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ; Sincerely, our daughter

THE Fuji Productions is run by the well known Takehiro Fuji and his beloved wife, Kazumi Fuji

... THE Fuji Productions is run by the well known Takehiro Fuji and his beloved wife, Kazumi Fuji. Takehiro was a former model since he entered middle school while Kazumi was a former actress who's true goal was to become a fashion designer.

These two had known each other since kindergarten for business reasons, and eventually made life when they turned 16. Though there was some obvious regrets after that night, they eventually grew fond of the thought of having their child.

And the possibility of that child to be their little sweetheart.

That little sweetheart eventually was brought out into the world, a little baby girl crying in the arms of her father as her mother rested. It wouldn't take too long before both parents agreed on giving her a life of fortune.

And the moment the baby's amethyst eyes opened to get her first glimpse of the world, Kazumi had uttered out her name.

"Hello there... Kiyoshi"

That name would soon be known all over once the couple had officially married each other and continued to run the father's business as a family. Their daughter, their little girl would be the main representative of the new era for the Fuji Productions.

Kiyoshi Fuji, soon to be one of Japan's youngest models, was the gem of their lives. She was spoiled to bits, every little request depending on it's safety was accepted. Yet, they made sure that Kiyoshi would never turn out to be cruel.

No no... they would never allow it.

"There you go, starlight

"There you go, starlight. All dressed up for your little trip" Kazumi spoke with a little coo, a smile adorned on her face as she added the final flower clips on little Kiyoshi's hair. Her hands moved to cup her little chubby cheeks, lightly squeezing them as the little girl let out a small squeal of protest.

"Now, remember to never leave your father's side, alright? Don't go running off anywhere" Kazumi reminded the child, letting go of her cheek to lift a finger with her voice quite stern.

Kazumi was a well mother, having made sure her daughter's prettiness was never ignored. As a current fashion designer, she was proud to have had such a curious child who'd she happily ramble to about her works despite her slow comprehension.