𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈 ; an eclipse

In one night, B-Komachi became the topic of the entertainment and any other industry because of the unforeseen events

... In one night, B-Komachi became the topic of the entertainment and any other industry because of the unforeseen events. Said events were brought up in shows, interviews and even live news reports.

It's safe to say the world currently has two people making an extraordinary breakthrough. One can even say the second was outshining the first.

And that saying had lead to more than just simple opinion exchange.

Ruby Hoshino's name was the number two most used hashtag. And at first place was Kiyoshi Fuji.

An article was posted and went viral in a span of minutes.

'Kiyoshi Fuji makes an appearance as a' special guest' at B-Komachi' s performance ; Will she stay?'

That was the same article that was slammed down on the table's surface by a certain blonde's hands. Reddish pink eyes were harshly glaring at her ipad's screen with resentment.

Her upper teeth had captured her bottom lip, biting on it like it was the last thing she gets to do in her life.

This was getting in her way. This whole breakthrough... How was she supposed to fight against it?

How was she supposed to fight someone who was merely enjoying the opportunity she had basically given to her?

A familiar face enters the living room, and she had immediately stood up. Her action almost causing her chair to fall back.

"Did you plan this?" Ruby found herself asking her twin brother with a look of irritation.

Aqua did not seem surprised by her temper. He continues to walk over to the fridge to grab himself a drink. He does not glance, making it seem like she was talking to a cold surfaced wall.

She clicked her tongue, raising her voice "Don't ignore me! Did you use Big Sis Kiyoshi for this?!"

That got his attention. She would've been amused at his instant reaction if she wasn't seething with anger at the moment.

Aqua placed down his can of soda, a neutral look being sent to Ruby. With a blank stare, he had queried "The hell are you talking about?"

"I know you have something to do with this- Miyako told me!" Ruby argued with no chance of giving this topic up now. She pointed a finger "You tricked her into this just to stop me. There's no way you'd let this slide!"

She didn't think her brother had the nerve, let alone the audacity, to go against his own rules of never using the said girl mentioned in the conversation.

Ruby frowns, "Look at the scandal you've caused because of it! People are arguing and cancelling both of us! They're going on a full virtual war on who's better or worse!"