𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 ; isn't it love?

"Shouldn't you have invited someone who knows what they're doing?" Kana Arima, mostly known for being a child-actress and her ability to cry with a flick, had agreed to skip school with her former co-actor

"Shouldn't you have invited someone who knows what they're doing?" Kana Arima, mostly known for being a child-actress and her ability to cry with a flick, had agreed to skip school with her former co-actor. That being Aqua. "Like Ruby..."

Unfortunately for her, it wasn't at all what she thought it was. Here they were in some court, playing catch with a baseball ball and gloves that the blond had bought from a store.

"What kind of brother would make his little sister cut class?" Aqua had returned to his spot with what can be considered a stern expression, some feet across from her, after picking up the small ball.

"There's that gross sister complex.." Kana muttered out. She then averted her eyes away from him to think quick, "Then what about someone from Love Now? You guys get along well, right?"

"Well, we don't get along poorly... But, it's just a job" Aqua answered, looking down at his gloved hand and testing the ball with it by simply tossing and catching it repeatedly. "Or rather, we're not super close."

"Oh, I see" Kana took his words into mind, covering her mouth with both her hands for a moment.

"We lie and are always calculating our next move, so I don't have many people around that I can comfortably talk to without worrying about ulterior motives" Aqua added to his answer, pulling his arm back before throwing throwing the ball. He doubted someone could be available.

"But I don't have to care about all that with you" He watched Kana jump and attempt to catch it, but it passed her glove and the girl had to turn around to pick it up from the ground.

"Hey, care a little!" Kana exclaimed from her spot. She sighed, returning to her spot.

"But, well... I guess being chosen by you for that role doesn't feel so bad" She admitted, smiling at the end. Her voice raising a little at the end as she threw the ball.

"Love Now is wrapping up filming soon, right?" Kana asked.

"Yeah" Aqua answered, followed by another throw.

"Yuki's the most popular, isn't she?" Kana had jumped a little once more, successfully catching the ball with her glove. She looked at her hand, "Though, it does seem like Akane Kurokawa has been gaining fans.. And Kiyoshi Fuji is a close second"

After a few more throws and catches, Kana had gained enough confidence in herself to ask her question "Who're you going for? You can tell me"

"I see it as just a job, so it's not like that for me" Aqua answered clearly.

"But you at least have a type, right?" Kana questioned, "Like, a thing for younger girls or for older girls"

Aqua caught the ball, looking down at it with a silent hum. "That's a tough one."

From what blond had noticed, his body and it's growth still had an affect to his mind. For example, back when he was a baby, he'd have an infant's amnesia. The moment he hit his teenage years, he was becoming more aware of his surroundings.