𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; saviour's duty

When Akane Kurokawa first met Kiyoshi Fuji at the set of 'Love Now!', her first impression on the girl were simple

When Akane Kurokawa first met Kiyoshi Fuji at the set of 'Love Now!', her first impression on the girl were simple. She was new, oblivious and nice.

A simple girl despite her life being a complete contrast. Akane knew who she was, more specifically her former reputation.

Kiyoshi Fuji was the main model of Fuji Productions, one they were all quite proud of because the girl was the definition of a pure being in such a messed up industry.

To be quite honest, Akane never understood why many liked her. Not because she dislikes her, but she was simply indifferent.

Though, of course, it's completely different once you get to know someone face to face yourself.

.
.

Akane was writing down notes, unfamiliar with how to act in something like a reality show. She sits beneath a tree, letting others be filmed by the cameras set up.

With furrowed brows, she was completely focus on trying to understand what she was supposed to do with the advice she was given by the crew.

A shadow suddenly towering her stops her from thinking any further. Akane looks up, blinking at the sight of a dark haired girl smiling down at her.

"Hello" She gave a bow, ".. I'm Kiyoshi Fuji. Do you mind if I sit here with you?"

Akane gets surprised, she hadn't expected to be approached all of the sudden- nothing was being filmed either so this was natural.

After a while, she gives a nod, scooting a bit to the side. "Sure... I'm Akane Kurokawa"

.
.

Their first interaction was nothing special to note, but it was the start of what eventually becomes a great bond between them.

Even off set, the two had continued talking, Akane can't help but remember how much she was similar to a lost child during the first days of the shooting.

.
.

"Kiyoshi-San... Have you never been at a convenience store like this before?" Akane had to ask, watching as the girl stared at everything with eyes glittering in fascination. In response, the latter shook her head whilst she reads something on the shelves of snacks.

So the internet truly wasn't exaggerating when it said the girl was sheltered.

Akane doesn't know how to feel about that, but she does smile at the childish look of awe on her face.

"Let me show you around then, I'm very familiar with this place. And we can buy something for the shooting tomorrow" Akane found herself requesting out of the blue, even shocking herself from the words that left her mouth.

Kiyoshi turns her full body just to face the actress with wide eyes, blush on her cheeks from beaming at the idea "Really? We can do that?"

"Mhm!" Akane smiles in confirmation, now startled by the sudden bow Kiyoshi had given her