𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗 ; end of the 1st season

The sky was dark and stars were all over

The sky was dark and stars were all over. The light from the moon shining down upon the ground but a brighter light had gathered many who went to the festival. A display of bright neon colors had made the stage stood out during this time.

It was time for B-Komachi's performance.

Kiyoshi had all three colors of glow sticks that represented the trio. Red for Ruby, yellow for Memcho and white for Kana. She had them all held in her hands, with the yellow and white in her left and the red on her right.

She really still couldn't believe it. This whole day felt like a dream she'd never want to wake up from. The girl knew she was right to bring her camera along, many of the photos the blond with her took are going on the scrapbook or white board.

Kiyoshi had been rocking back and forth on her feet, patiently waiting and standing on her tiptoes to check if the girls were there.

Aqua had the same thing, simply standing at her side and waiting for the show to begin. He noticed Kiyoshi's body language and he stared in amusement.

The blond had transfered the white glow stick to the hand that was holding the other two, pulling out his phone from his pocket. With the cheering of the crowd being quite loud, Kiyoshi didn't hear the sounds of a photo being taken from Aqua's phone.

And when she looked at him, he was merely raising the glow sticks in his hands much like the very few at the very back. She blinked, then smiled before returning her gaze back onto the stage.

After a few more minutes of waiting, the instrumental of the song was heard loudly and clearly. The crowd beginning to cheer louder as the new B-Komachi had stepped onto the stage.

Kana in the center, Memcho on her left and Ruby on her right. All posing and taking a breath.

"Ah! They're so pretty!" Kiyoshi said loudly with a bright grin, waving the glow sticks in the air.

Hearing her yell definitely surprised Aqua, making him flinch, despite expecting it. She's definitely sleeping on the way home after this.

"We! Are! Star ⭐ T-rain!"

"Check! Now!"

"Ready, ready, ready, ready!"

The crowd watched the three began to sing and dance, the upbeat music of the trio making a lot jump a bit in place.

"We! Are! Star ⭐ T-rain!"

And as the trio had stopped and turned, the crowd yelled like it was their cue-

"B-KOMACHI!"