𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 ; .. is to change the tale

After Aqua's originally claim of theatre being nothing in comparison to actual films, Akane took the responsibility to show him the acts of theatre of the present

A play in which the stage takes advantage of mechanics- making it a 360 stage ( StageAround ) where actresses and actors don't have to worry about building each scenario from scratch.

And after that incredible display, Aqua's thoughts had changed to fit the present days.

Of course, the play couldn't have been that amazing had it not been for the writing that made it possible.

Speaking of writing, Raida ( the producer ) apparently checks on every watcher to ask for their feedback. He had claimed confidently and surely that it was thanks to Goa that the play had come to be.

He had confessed his disappointment about the turn of events due to a certain mangaka's displeasure, and as well added that he couldn't do much against the situation even if he wanted to.

That left the 'for business' couple thinking about their conversation with the obviously upset producer. They couldn't blame him, considering this situation had put the rehearsals and progression on hold for who knows how long.

"... I wonder if Goa will really be fired at this rate" Akane spoke up, her eyes on the side walk while the sun was beginning to set.

"Considering the original manga, I would be lying if I said that I didn't have complaints about Goa's script" the star actress admitted, her frown increasing at her further thoughts.

"But looking at the bigger picture, I thought it was a good script. So I was willing to accept it" She glanced at the blond beside her, curious to hear his own comments on the recent events.

"I guess. Both the mangaka and the scriptwriter have their points" Aqua glanced to the side, "The problem lies in the miscommunication"

"If we can solve that problem... It's possible that this production would become even better" the teen had suddenly stopped walking, his hand entering his pocket.

Akane's eyes follow, eyebrows raising in confusion.

"Well, I was treated to a great play today" He pulled out his phone, a familiar charm dangling from the corner of it as he opens his screen.

"So I'm gonna give it a litte nudge as repayment"

....

Was this how he acted when he fixed her image before? Akane was still a little impressed to see it in person.

She managed to catch a glimpse at his screen before he could open his contacts, a small 'oh' slipping past her lips at the sight of the photo.

She says nothing as Aqua dialed a number and turned away to talk to the person privately.