𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; opinions of reality

"I want to quit Love Now

..."I want to quit Love Now.." Yuki sadly confessed, the orange yellow skies casting a light upon her as she faced her fellow participants with tears in her eyes. She bowed slightly in sadness.

"What?!" The group was shock.

"In the middle of the season!?" Kengo clarified, his eyes wide with disbelief at the situation before them. "Why would you say such a thing!?"

Yuki frowned, and turned to face the window. Her watery eyes staring out into the scenery.

"The boys at school have been teasing me about it recently... like, 'Ah, so you like THAT kinda guy'" The fashion model begins to tell, "Nothing's scarier than broadcasting your romantic feelings to everyone.. I didn't realize that until I started on the show..."

A tear streamer down her cheek.

"Having thousands of people focus their attention on you isn't all roses."

"I make a fool of myself on my channel, so I feel you" Memcho toned down from her usual upbeat self, speaking with sympathy. "Everybody thinks I'm an airhead.."

"To be fair, I kind of am one, though.." the streamer sighed out.

"Y-You're really going to call it quits?" Akane stuttered and asked, her eyebrows furrowed with worry.

"I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!" Nobuyuki exclaimed, with his hand on his chest.

"If you leave the show, then I'm out too!" He states with confidence.

"Nobu..." Yuki was slightly stunned.

"Stay with us and don't say things like that" Nobuyuki calmed down from his original volume, speaking to her clearly with determination.

Yuki sniffled, her voice cracking "I don't know what to do..."

'Shocking development with two members! Will Yuki really be dropping out?'

Kiyoshi watched the episode with eyes wide from the ending. Her curiosity peaked from hearing Yuki talk and confess, as well as Nobuyuki's response to the whole ordeal. She was unable to join them due to a photo shoot, so this was new to her.

The end credits begins to play on her TV screen, and Kiyoshi lifted her head from the pillow she was hugging.

"... Was that acting?" The girl would ask herself, her head tilted. "... No... An exaggeration?"

Kiyoshi could tell that Yuki was indeed feeling true sadness, but not so much to sound so heartbroken.

Pulling out her phone, she went to the group chat to send a small message to the cast about the episode.

"Ah.." the dark haired girl smiled "Everyone is amazing.."