𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 2.0 ; my last letter to you

The ride back to the Fuji mansion was silent, considering the one taking her home was another guard and not Naoki

The ride back to the Fuji mansion was silent, considering the one taking her home was another guard and not Naoki. Kiyoshi frowned at that.

What did Kazumi and Takehiro do to him?

She couldn't find it in her to ask, not when the person driving her looked quite excited as if it was their first day on the job. They most likely didn't knew the personal issues happening in the family of three anyway.

"It's an honor to drive you around, Miss Kiyoshi. I hope I'm driving to your liking" The new driver spoke, a smile on their freckled face seen through the car's rear view mirror.

"You're doing really well. Thank you for picking me up" Kiyoshi responded as genuinely as she could for them. Her hands rested on her lap, and her thumbs remained fiddling with each other the closer they get to the building.

Before she had to leave, it took a lot of convincing to get Ruby to stay at her place. She was very insistent in accompany her, mostly concern as to whatever the married couple had planned to do to her.

Kiyoshi couldn't help but let her lips curl into a small smile. Ruby was definitely creative with her 'what if' scenarios. Perhaps she watched too much drama shows. That, or that's just how she is.

The dark haired girl spots a flower shop as they passed by, noticing the blue color ribbons tied to the vases to match it's aesthetic.

Aquamarine blue...

Aqua himself had offered to come too. Recalling that, Kiyoshi had stopped her fiddling to think about the event minutes before she got in the car.

It was sweet, really. Even if he did his usual thing of avoiding her gaze, he was making it clear to her that he wanted to be there to handle things for her.

But he has already done enough.

The car stops, and the girl thanks the new driver with a small bow of her head before getting out with careful steps. The door closed behind her with a simple push, a soft click and thud played as her body turned to face the stairs to the large doors of her house.

She meets the cold gaze of her father, the same shade of violets that she had.

....

This was something she thought she had to do alone.