𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 ; first day, new faces

WITH a wide smile on her face, Kiyoshi looked out the window of the car and her eyes glittered in awe at the sight of multiple buildings and many sorts of people passing by

WITH a wide smile on her face, Kiyoshi looked out the window of the car and her eyes glittered in awe at the sight of multiple buildings and many sorts of people passing by. Her hands holding onto her school bag in a slightly tight grip to maintain her composure, she couldn't wait to step out of the vehicle and take a closer look around!

Her bodyguard, as well as the driver of the car, sighed at the girl's excitement. Though, he slightly smiled. It was better than having her nervous the whole ride to Yoto High School, considering this said high school was not a normal one.

Kiyoshi knew this, and it's exactly why she picked it. Perhaps she'll find people who are just like her to be friends with? Now that's a thought that her younger self would have spoken out loud.

Once the car parked infront of the school, Naoki kept the doors locked so he could turn to look over his shoulder and gaze at the soon-to-be student in the backseat.

"Miss Kiyoshi, do you remember what your parents told you?" Naoki asked with a serious expression on his face as he fixed his driver cap.

"I should inform and ask them for permission if I want to go somewhere as well as update them about my day" Kiyoshi spoke with ease, a tinge of excitement laced into her town. She kept glancing at the looked doors despite her closed eyes.

Naoki can tell that she was getting very eager to leave. So with a slightly reluctant sigh, he moved a finger and pressed down on the button to unlock the car's doors.

"I will be here at this exact same spot to pick you up at the exact time school ends. If the car is not here, wait in an area where there's a teacher" Naoki instructed as he gets out of the car to open the door for the dark haired girl.

"Have a good day, Miss Kiyoshi" The man bowed his head and Kiyoshi stepped out of the car.

Kiyoshi inhaled the air and exhaled softly, then turned her body to face Naoki and bowed as well.

"Thank you, Sir Naoki. Thank you.. You too!" The teen had given the bodyguard a smile before she runs off to explore the school, phone tightly held in her other hand as she beamed at the sight.

This was it. Her first day as a student, and her first day back into the real world.

Kiyoshi Fuji, welcome to Yoto High School!