𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐈 ; easy-to-read rival

YEARS BEFORE ; AGE 3

... YEARS BEFORE ; AGE 3 ....

Being the son of parents who have long experiences when it comes to business, Takehiro had many connections by the time he was just five. These said connections being agencies he used to work in that now he was collaborating when it benefits the agency.

Now, having a daughter who can talk and walk, Takehiro can proceed fulfilling his and his wife's goal of giving the child a life they would've wanted for themselves.. one with privilege and stress-less.

This was the first time Kiyoshi was called to do something other than modelling. And that something was being filmed for an ad, which was what Kazumi went through before becoming the actress that she is.

"Are you excited, Kiyoshi?" Takehiro spoke up, looking down at his daughter. Her little hand holding onto his as they walked down the halls together to the studio.

Kiyoshi raised her head to look at him, and nodded with a smile on her face. "Very! I'm going to be on screen like Mama!"

"Yes.. just like Mama" Takehiro returned her smile, pleased with her response. He wasn't sure how this will turn out, considering they never thought she'd have the possibility of becoming an actress. But one thing's for sure, if she wanted to, he'll call up any amazing teachers for acting lessons.

Kiyoshi tugged on her father's arm before he could go too deep into his thoughts, pointing a finger at the doors infront of them. She was curious to know what she'll see on the other side. Will there be many people like her mama's work? Or will there be kids like her?

The thought of there being kids like her made her nervous, but she was distracted from it when she was picked up from the ground.

Takehiro keeps Kiyoshi in one arm, opening the door and entering the room. And all in a matter of seconds, everyone's eyes were on them.

"Good afternoon, my apologies for being a little late" Takehiro greeted with a small polite bow of his head.

"I'm Takehiro Fuji, and this is my daughter, Kiyoshi. We're here because she's part of an advertisement?" Takehiro spoke professionally yet kindly to not intimidate the folks in the room.

A worker from the director's area had walked up to the father-daughter duo, holding his hand out.

"Ah, yes. A pleasure to meet you, Sir Fuji" The worker greeted back with a small grin, glancing at Kiyoshi. The little girl took his reached out hand, shaking it.

"Hello! I can't wait to work with you!" She chirped out.

"I can't wait to work with you as well, miss Kiyoshi" The worker responded with a little chuckle, glad to know the girl had manners yet is still the child she is.

"Follow me. I'll introduce you to your..hm.. new friend" The worker instructed in a way for her to understand, walking ahead.

"New friend?" Kiyoshi repeated, looking at her father. Takehiro shrugged before following the worker once the short conversation had been put to a stop.