𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; kind of love

"That's a wrap! All minors, please return to your lodgings now" Anenome clapped her hands to gather everyone's attention, her head turning to look at the streamer "Mem, you're an adult, so you're staying

..."That's a wrap! All minors, please return to your lodgings now" Anenome clapped her hands to gather everyone's attention, her head turning to look at the streamer "Mem, you're an adult, so you're staying. You're already 18 after all.."

Memcho silently swallowed, looking away from the woman with a forced smile "Yeaaah.... I'm past 18"

"I'm heading out now!" Ruby calls with a long yawn, stretching her arms and was more than eager to leave the studio.

"Kiyo-Chan! Are you going to come with me?" The blonde looked for her friend, spotting her beside her twin brother.

"She's staying to watch for a little longer" Aqua had answered before Kiyoshi could've opened her mouth, earning a look from Ruby. The dark haired girl shrugs apologetically, giving a small bow.

"Sorry.."

"Hogger! Then I'll take Akane with me!" Ruby argued, hugging the said actress that just so happened to be near her at that exact moment, startling the blue eyed girl that she had almost dropped her bag.

"Oh-" Akane blinked, patting the girl's back nonetheless for the sudden embrace. She smiled, "I wouldn't mind.."

Aqua only watched with his usual expression, even if Kiyoshi had nudged him lightly for speaking for her. Though, that 'anger' passed by like a quick breeze.

"Look after Ruby for me" Aqua had told Akane, who stared at the two with a nod of affirmation.

"Got it" Ruby cheers at that, running off to go grab her jacket to handle the cold weather once they step outside.

"Have a safe walk, you too!" Kiyoshi calls from her spot, hands up to her mouth as the two had began to walk off to the doors of the studio in their winter clothes.

"We will!" Ruby returned the call with a big wave, skipping away with Akane following her trail to assure her safety.

The doors closed, and Aqua turns to the girl beside her.

Kiyoshi was giving him a look, her lips pursed to a small straight line. Her brows frowning slightly followed up by her narrowing eyes. He only found himself being amused by the sight.

"Feeling guilty?" He had guessed.

"A little" Kiyoshi sighed out.

"Don't be" Aqua hummed, beginning to walk with her to their seats on the sidelines of the set.

"I know" Kiyoshi chirped, and they both had sat down to continue their small conversation.

To review, Aqua had spent the whole day with Akane while she was with the girls. They both stayed back, lacking any intention.

She crossed her legs, folding her hands on top of her knee to fix her posture up and glanced at the blond sitting at her side with crossed arms.

"How was it with Akane?" Kiyoshi had already been informed long ago that their 'relationship' was nothing more than business, though she still wonders if it was awkward due to the fact that they're technically exes.