𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗 ; dear, future

Just like he said, Aqua had left the studio with Ruby to confront her about her actions in relations to what she's been doing these past few days

... Just like he said, Aqua had left the studio with Ruby to confront her about her actions in relations to what she's been doing these past few days.

When he did, Ruby didn't put up a fight and told him she was only doing the same thing he did, stunning him into silenced. The blonde will continue to speak in full detail.

The scandal was a pure coincidence, it just so happened Ruby knew someone who would cause such a riot with just one tweet. And on the bright side, she knew that the cosplayer's love for her work was true.

In fact, she should be happy because Ruby had turned it into a proper discussion.

"-Minami ended up appearing on a show with good numbers and the director has mended his ways" Ruby begins to name, her smile never leaving from her face.

Aqua's lips formed a straight line.

"No one was harmed.. so why are you making that face? Was what I did that wrong?" The blonde queried at her older brother, who had nothing but disappointment painted over his face with true colors.

Ruby hums, "I certainly created the opportunity. I simply set things in motion! The results just happened to go in a favorable direction"

The girl sighs, smiling as she readies herself to continue walking "Ah~ I'm so lucky! Maybe I really am blessed by god?"

"Are you fine with this?" Him suddenly speaking after the thick silence makes Ruby turn back to look at him with a curious look.

"I said..are you fine with this?" Aqua repeated, his frown deepening "I thought using people like this..was the thing you hated the most"

"Didn't you want to become a pure idol who didn't tell lies to themselves or others?" The blond continued to question, trying to bring some sense back into his sister's head.

"Is that the kind of idol you aspire to become? You said you're copying my actions" He was beginning to raise his voice, "But at the end of that road is—"

Cut off.

"Hey Aqua..." Ruby speaks bluntly with a straight look, "Even Mama was a liar"

That statement had him silenced instantly. Ruby takes advantage of this easily.

"She hid the fact that she had children and continued to be an idol.." Ruby's eyes were filled by that dark star, engulfing every bit of her past mindset. A stare that had nothing but the the bitter truth.

And so, she spat "It's impossible to get famous in this world while being pure and honest"

She smiles, "Big Sis Kiyoshi was just lucky she got groomed to be the girl she was..but even she stopped before it got worse for her"