𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 ; ...To you

The question Ruby Hoshino had voiced out echoed inside her head, any other thought going silent or hiding away to properly take in what she had to answer

Kiyoshi's lips seemed sealed, her fingers that acted as a brush for the blonde's hair had slowed down until it completely stops moving.

Ruby waits patiently, trying to read the emotions that were being expressed in her gaze rather than her face through the darkness of the room.

"Do you like him?" Ruby added to her previous question, a way to help both her and herself.

"Of course" Kiyoshi did not hesitate to admit, surprising the blonde pleasantly enough for her to almost forget about what happened earlier this night.

"As a friend?" Ruby asked, and her friend visibly nods. She hums, thinking of a way to keep this topic going.

"Would you date him if he asked you out?" The blonde idol took the first idea that came to mind, being as forward as ever. Her question an arrow hitting the former model's heart.

"Ruby!" Kiyoshi sees her pout from her response to dodge rather than answer.

"I'm curious, you know?! You two have definitely hung out more than you with us!" Ruby defended herself instantly, pointing a finger at her friend accusingly. Her little fit had died down after a yawn disrupts her words, her hand being lowered to lay on her stomach.

"... Can you talk about it?" The blonde's voice was getting sleepy, her exhaustion from it all finally hitting her all at once.

Kiyoshi couldn't find it in her to decline the request. Not when Ruby looked like a kid begging for a bedtime story. Her eyes were half lidded at this point, and her words eventually reached to the point the dark haired girl could barely hear them.

To this, she sighs softly and gives in to the younger girl's request. She brushed the blonde's bangs aside, voicing out her final response "Okay..."

'How am I supposed to talk about him..?' her mind ponders on how to start, unfamiliar with this sorts of conversations. To simply talk about one person, she was unsure if she was capable of it.

Perhaps, she should give herself a mental format or template on how she wants this to go?

"..My first impressions on Aquamarine.." Those words slipped from her lips, and Kiyoshi starts to speak continuously with a dazed look to go through each and every thought.

"...I thought he was a good person." She started off, and she heard a small grumble from Ruby, possibly disagreeing with her first statement.

Kiyoshi gives a smile to that, "I don't think I'm wrong... But, I don't think I'm right either"

Aqua is someone who is and has the capacity to be deceiving, cunning and a step ahead of everybody else. She took notice of that since their first show together.