𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗 ; breathe, it's an opportunity

"We're here, sir" The driver gets off the car, opening the door for the formally dressed couple

"We're here, sir" The driver gets off the car, opening the door for the formally dressed couple. The paparazzi were feet away from them, being handled by their bodyguards.

That didn't stop them from taking photos, however.

But who could blame them?

The woman sends a flying kiss to the cameras flashing before her, her arm locked with her husband. She waves at them gleefully with a painted smile etched onto her face.

"I told you it was a good idea to show up late. It would be less of a hassle" Kazumi speaks with a hum, her hand now on her hip.

"Pick us up at this exact time. In the meantime, check on the office" Takehiro spoke to the driver, giving him a nod to send him off and away to fulfill his orders.

The man looked at the paparazzi with his violet hues, and they were all fast to try and ask him questions.

He didn't answer, giving them a close eyed smile while leading himself and his wife to enter the theatre.

They were here for the obvious reason.

Kazumi pulls out the script from her purse, going through the pages to search for the scene she was looking for.

"It's a shame they changed the script. The previous one was more realistic" The woman complains with a sigh of disappointment, waving the script like a fan.

"I don't think you should comment that when you haven't bothered to read at least that arc of the manga" Takehiro raised a brow, taking the small book away from her to read it for himself.

Though, he won't lie and say he didn't think it was a shame either. He only preferred the old script because it was much more straightforward, maybe harder.

But he can work with this.

...

"Mister and Mrs. Fuji! You two made it!" Raida whisper-shouted from his seat next to Kindaichi, waving a hand towards the married couple approaching the empty seats behind them.

"Kiyoshi-Chan's scene is near" The producer points out the obvious, and Kizami only smiled at the man.

"Ah, good to know. We apologize again for having to miss almost all of it" The woman gave an apologetic bow of her head, her husband following suite.

Raida proceeds to assure them that it was alright, feeling a bit bashful now that they've done such a gesture before taking their seats and turning their attention to the stage.

Kizami hides her distaste for the blond performing, and instead— looks at a certain red head and the star actress of the Lalalie theatre.

Takehiro seemed to noticed, and tugged on her sleeve to steal her gaze, diverting it to him.