𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗 ; dearest, starlight

The crowd was still taken aback, to say the least

... The crowd was still taken aback, to say the least.

Raida finds himself grinning at the outcome, Kindaichi having his eyes wide with his hand just beneath his chin.

Kiyoshi nailed it. They don't know how, but she did it.

Kazumi, as much as she detests what will happen after seeing the performance, couldn't fought back the small smile of pride on her face.

She crossed her legs, her hands clasped together after she dramatically wiped a tear away.

Takehiro remains looking to where their daughter walked off to, his lips pursing in thought of what happened.

He had assumed the pressure would've made her try harder, push her and mess up because of her own thoughts.

But she defied that.

Takehiro lets his eyes close, turning off his professionalism for the moment to silently clap while the performance near its end.

He's still her father. Nothing changes that for them.

...

Kichijouji smiled, just as delighted to to have seen the turn of events.

She sighs, then turns to her fellow mangaka and friend beside her for her input.

"Looks like everything is going so well-..?!" The strawberry blonde cuts herself off, her glasses almost falling from her face when she flinched.

The sight beside her was unexpected.

To say Abiko was happy was an understatement.

For the woman is in absolute tears, face flushed with stars in her eyes whilst she held her hands close to her chest.

'That's the Fuji Kiyoshi!' The shorter mangaka was still unable to process the fact that they had hired the model(?).

The very person she based 'Mizuki' off. A simple, yet sincere character Abiko had carefully written and created.

"Are you crying?!" Kichijouji whisper shouted the rhetorical question, making the dark haired mangaka attempt to stop the river created by her glistening eyes.

Of course, she couldn't forget about Aqua's part of the scene.

'They're...the real deal! The real life Touki and Mizuki!'

Kichijouji had to pull out her handkerchief, giving it to Abiko for her to blow on.

Everything had played out just like her manga. She might just tear up again.

"THE BATTLE IS OVER! BRING THE WOUNDED TO A DOCTOR!" Bureido stood, victorious with his sword raised high up in the air to better fit his declaration.

Monme frowns at the leader of the opposing faction, "It's too late"