𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕 ; the end of all endings

Akane was pushed off the pedestrian bridge, her heart dropping once she felt her feet left the ground

... Akane was pushed off the pedestrian bridge, her heart dropping once she felt her feet left the ground. Eyes wide from the lack of surface.

When she falls, she lived. Caught by a hold from a certain blond that saved her once before at the same location. Blue eyes met their alternate, her lips parted from the shock.

The hooded figure came running down the stairs in a hurry, his hood being pulled down to reveal an average man "I-I'm sorry! I didn't look straight ahead! Are you hurt anywhere!?"

Akane was helped by her saviour to stand up on her feet again, dusting her clothes off then startled by the sudden bow from the guilty stranger. She blinks, but instantly assured the man with raised hands that they were forgiven for their mistake and actions.

They watched him run off, grateful that the near victim had let him go free.

"That was scary.. I thought someone pushed me down" The actress breathed out a heavy, relief filled sigh. Fixing the scarf around her neck, she turns behind her with a pleased look.

"You're my hero, Aqua-kun.. You always come running when I'm in danger" She smiled at the blond she deemed her saviour.

"Akane..." His voice calls out quietly, she almost didn't notice until he had something else "I'm begging you, don't do anything dangerous"

The star actress freezes in her place, stopping all movements to stare at him. To analyse the blank look on his face.

"Why...?" There were strings behind this conversation. She was beginning to see that now.

"What... Are you doing here?" Akane gathers every possibility he could've used as an excuse at that moment, the gears in her turning and running.

"you're not working today, are you? If you're on the way home from school, why aren't you wearing a uniform? What did you mean by 'don't do anything dangerous'...?" She was beginning to frown when all the dots had started to connect.

"the way you it... It's like you know exactly what I'm doing"

Aqua Hoshino couldn't find it in himself to act innocent. Even more so, try and change the situation. He knew what was probably going on inside the actress's mind.

"... You're really sharp, Akane" Thus, he merely admits. Bluntly.

Something within the blue eyed actress's body told her to look. Pull out her keys accompanied by a certain plush filled key gain. She followed the voices as soon as they had all agree in unison.

She grips tightly onto the keychain's fabric.

She tears it apart with a loud and audible rip, every bit of it's stuffing that made its fluff had fallen onto the cobblestone ground of the streets.

Her hand lets it all fall, and some kind of chip was revealed to be hidden within it. A voice recording device. A GPS?

Akane couldn't care enough to actually guess, one thing in her mind whilst her body struggles to take the waves of the amount of revelations.