𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 ; unravelling thoughts

Ruby had her first impressions of what would happen to her brother the first day at their new school together

Ruby had her first impressions of what would happen to her brother the first day at their new school together. She was correct with her assumption that he'd remain distant and unapproachable.

And she also knew he'd be the loner, it's why she had so kindly requested her first friends, Minami and Kiyoshi, to be his friends too. ( Much to his dismay )

After that, however, you don't really see them interacting with each other that much since they barely see each other. That was Minami's case.

Kiyoshi, on the other... She was in the same show as him. Though, it was clear to the audience and everyone else watching that her twin brother was avoiding her the whole show after that one interaction.

Memcho even directly pointed it out in one of the episodes before.

It threw Ruby into a spiral. What made him act so distant towards the girl? Did he not care for her personally and tolerated her? She didn't get it.

Then, apparently, he had went to the festival with her for their first performance on stage. She only thought it was because he knew she'd pout about the model ( at the time ) not being able to go.

That wasn't the case, she found out. It took her that day when they both got a deeper look into Kiyoshi's life to realize that he did care. That he is looking at her.

Now the question was, to what extent? How much did he care behind the scenes?

...

The date of Tokyo Blade's run ending was nearing.

"Aqua, are you coming with us to Miyazaki?" Ruby queried, arms crossed as she looked down at her brother resting on the couch.

"Miyazaki? Where the MV shoot will take place?" Aqua hummed out, lifting his head from it's tilted back state and removing an earphone from his ear.

"Yeah, I know you're free." Ruby nodded, being quite straight forward as she speaks directly to him "After all, you're unemployed now that Tokyo Blade has ended"

Aqua sweat dropped, giving a deadpanned expression towards her words "I haven't quit acting.. and you do know I'm a student, right?"

"Senpai also suggested that we turn it into a trip to relax after the play" Ruby added to her previous statement, unaware of how Kana ( the one she's referring to ) was glancing at them, seeming to be silently eager to know if the blond was interested.

"I'm going" Aqua's response was quick.

Whilst Kana's eyes lit up at his answer, Ruby found herself being quite surprised he hadn't given it a second thought like he normally would.

That thought was thrown aside when Kana went on about preparing for the trip.

...

Now that the blonde was eating her dinner, she proceeds to look back on that small moment. Did her friend take part of that answer?..