𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; revengeful chokehold

The story proceeds to it's peak moments

The story proceeds to it's peak moments. Kana Arima, Akane Kurokawa... Both were shining on the stage with their respective acting styles.

Bureido's blade was lifted, and he sent a powerful blow- hitting Sayahime and creating a gash across her chest. Crimson blood was spilled, and the main antagonist falls to the ground.

She lies on her pool of blood, Touki was distraught.

Everyone was having fun with their roles. But Aqua deems himself to be different.

"Enough... I fought for Sayahime's sake" Touki would say, head hung low while the Shinjuku Faction approached him and the body he holds close. "Since I couldn't even protect her, I have no more reason to fight..."

Bureido refused to believe it, querying "..Is that all? You have it too, don't you? ..inside you..."

...

Days before the day of the performance, he was back at the director's office with Akane.

This was after the girl had offered to help him in his..goal, and requested something since he was, by title, her 'boyfriend'.

"Panic attacks are not such an uncommon condition. A bunch of my other friends suffer from panic attacks, too" Akane tells, reading a book about the said condition.

"One method to deal with them is to understand what triggers them. My friend who has panic attacks on trains doesn't have them if she's with people" The actress explained, giving an example that was based off what she's witnessed.

"But if you don't even know when you'll get them, you'll get more anxious and more likely to have one"

...

To solve a panic attack, or more specifically- to have better control of it, you have to know your trigger.

That was what Akane had found out days before at Taishi's apartment when they were discussing how to fight against Kana and Himekawa.

Taishi spoke to him privately after that. And he had a good guess of what that trigger could be.

Guilt.

...

In the living room, the adult smokes outside and on the balcony whilst the blond sat on the couch, his phone out and playing a game.

He had just updated the man what Akane had told him.

"It's guilt, isn't it? After watching you for a few days, I figured it out.." Taishi admits, breathing out a puff of smoke.