𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗 ; with you..

The Fuji mansion wasn't that hard to find

..The Fuji mansion wasn't that hard to find. It stood out and it had the name carved onto the gates. Aqua had waited outside the gate, having already rung the bell and alerted the parents and bodyguard his arrival.

"Sir Aqua. Mister and Miss Fuji are in the dining room" Naoki, Kiyoshi's bodyguard, opened the gates to let him in. His head tilted down and his unused hand was hidden behind his back.

"Thanks" Aqua nodded, and followed the older man inside the building. He looked around, noticing that he was already being greeted by the sight of family photos displayed on the walls.

He wondered where the girl was. That thought aside, the blue eyed blond had arrived at the dining room. Naoki took a bow and left, leaving him with the amber eyed woman and her husband.

"Aqua Hoshino, hello. Sit down" The mother spoke with a painted smile, gesturing for the young man to take a seat.

"We didn't exactly expect guests today, so we apologize if we're a little 'cranky'" The father added, laughing a little and placing his hands on the table. His legs crossing and his fingers interlocked.

Aqua didn't say anything just yet, moving the chair to take a seat. His eyes stayed on the couple, and he began to observe.

"Takehiro Fuji and Kazumi Fuji were together since they were both sixteen, that same year would be the day Kiyoshi was born.'

He silently hummed to himself. With that simple information, he then recalled that during the year Kiyoshi had stopped appearing outside the walls of her home, her parents hadn't spoken up to announce anything until they were interviewed about it.

Coincidentally enough, it would be a week after Ai's death that the confirmation whether they were keeping Kiyoshi within the mansion was released. They did too mentioned that a traumatic event that happened days before had lead and motivated them to do it.

"So what brings you here, Hoshino?" Kazumi pulled him out of his thoughts, her hand resting on her cheek. The smile shrinking and her gaze was one that showed a host trying to keep a good first impression.

"I'm here to accompany your daughter to the Japan Idol Festival" Aqua bluntly answered, his eyes had narrowed slightly once he noticed the tension finally revealed itself.

"Absolutely not." Takehiro responded calmly with a disappointed sigh. His wife nodding in agreement at his words.

"Kiyoshi doesn't do well going to far places. Especially when we're not around. Her well known face and figure could cause people to approach her and bother her" Kazumi added, a hand on her chest as she frowned.

Aqua stayed silent, the star in his eye had glowed under the shadows casted over his face. Though, they have a point about Kiyoshi, a well-known model, to walk around in a place filled with people such as Japan Idol Festival, the blond isn't easily persuaded to back down.