𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ; ... after you

The blue eyed blond had just gotten home from a series of shoots, his sister was most likely out visiting the graveyard to talk to their mother

.... The blue eyed blond had just gotten home from a series of shoots, his sister was most likely out visiting the graveyard to talk to their mother. He gets rid of his shoes, continuing to walk around the house 'til he reaches the stairs.

He went up with tired footsteps, pulling out his phone to merely glance at the time. He didn't pay mind to any of the notifications on screen, nor his missed calls. At the moment, he wanted nothing to be on his racing mind.

The blond proceeded to enter his room, closing and locking it to give himself an increase in privacy. His gaze looks around the scene, his laptop on his desk and open with notes of his upcoming works and a notebook that was heavily book marked.

Beside his laptop was a record player. Something that may not be needed in such a modern world but he got it anyway for his own reasons. He walks over to his desk, opening his locked drawer with a key and carefully pulled out an album.

He took out the vinyl from its' case, placing it on the record player carefully.

The blond hears the first note, and instantly knew what the song was. He breathes a sigh, taking steps back until he found himself seated on his computer chair.

He needed a break.

But he can't have that now in the moment. That, he remembers.

Another scandal had risen from the entertainment industry's grounds. One that revolved a red head he was familiar with. Just after entering 18 years of age, she had found herself being brought to a building with a man.

The world only knew this because some nosy as- person caught the scene and took a photo.

It didn't take such people long to spread their story, most would eat any type of drama up.

Out of pity for the girl who was already going through so much just like the rest of them, he had taken the initiative to do something to resolve the rising conflict.

The blond was about to lift his head up from its' thrown back position, only to feel a sudden amount of weight place itself on his lap.

.
.
.

This was the last place he had expected himself to be visiting right now. Just him too. No one else was around to recognize him due to his disguise. It was a pain being well-known, but that's his own fault for making it this far.

Cursing himself aside, the blond enters the shop- the chime of the bell above catching the owner's attention. Many of the animals in the small building had also turned their attention towards the blond, a chorus of noises falling from their mouths.

The owner smiled, greeting the blond with a polite look as any other person would to their costumer. "Here to have a look?" The owner queried with a small grin.

The blond nodded, and the person had led him to the left side of the shop, letting him do as he pleases whilst making sure they had answered any question thrown at them.