𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; to write...

It's only been a day since then and some had already noticed she had a little change of mind

It's only been a day since then and some had already noticed she had a little change of mind. To be specific, both Akane and Aqua ( the 'only for business' couple ) had felt there was something with her.

It's not like she had suddenly mastered acting. She's still pretty bad at it. However, her progress had been quite... Vague. Her answers, at least.

( "hm? Oh, things are fine.. it'll continue to be that way, so please don't worry." )

They weren't lies..but it was barely the truth either.

She seemed focused on something else entirely. It had, mostly, the blond boy wondering if things had happened and what she thought she was doing.

"You're getting the gist of it a little better than before, Kiyoshi" Akane praises with a small smile, noticing the girl sitting on the ground crossed legs.

"Ah, thank you" Kiyoshi returns her praise with gratitude and her own little smile. That was relief for her to hear that there was progress, although quite slow.

Aqua remained silent. He held back what he wanted to guess/deduce from her 'sudden switch', and something else had made him spill out words.

"The scriptwriter is here" Aqua spoke up, his eyes on Goa as he entered the room and seated himself beside Kindaichi to continue their conversation.

"Oh yeah... Apparently, the mangaka's coming too. I wonder if she's just dropping by to greet us" Akane turns her gaze from her friend, nodding in response to his words.

"Really? Do they not help with the making of the play?" Kiyoshi perks up curiously. Her head tilted, tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"Most mangakas participate at the beginning of the play, like the script writing- rather than the play itself" Aqua cleared up for her, the model(?) letting an 'ohh' with her mouth slightly open.

After taking a glance at the board inside the room, Akane looked down at the pages infront of her and on her hands.

Akane had already told herself she would work with what she was given. However, it was hard considering her favorite character was treated like the designated loser rather than the complex person that Sayahime was.

She frowns at that, but then asked- "What do you two think about the script?"

The two had turned their heads at the actress with a hum in unison.

"It's not quite the same as the manga, right?" Akane questioned once more, adding a few to her previous one.

"Mhm!" Kiyoshi immediately nods.

".. Yeah, but I think it's pretty faithful" Aqua unexpectedly says. However, the blond's neutral face manages to look like a darker expression was on it without actual changing anything.