𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 ; play your part

Thus, the read through begins

..Thus, the read through begins. Raida and Kindaichi had sat themselves on their seats, watching the group of actors they have approved play their part to the best of their abilities.

"This time, they're all talented kids" Raida commented with a smile, his eyes landing on a certain red head.

"Obviously, Arima, who has had a long career, as well as the people from Lalalie can act well." The man compliments with his gaze glancing at the male model

"I was a bit worried about Melt-kun after seeing his performance in 'Sweet Today'. But he's come a long way since then"

Aqua was also then spotted by them, reading his lines with his usual expression.

"I also heard this is the first time Aqua-kun is doing a play. But everyone can see there's nothing to worry about. When he's sending people to work for others, Kaburagi only sends his best"

A glint appears in Raida's gaze as he continues to speak, "The battle between the two genius actresses Arima-Chan and Akane-Chan is gonna be spicy!"

"The 'Immersive Style' of getting completely into the role and the 'Adaptive Style' of responding to the performances around you.... Even their acting styles are opposites"

"From the look of it, Akane-Chan is one step ahead!...But I don't want Arima-Chan to lose either.. I'm actually quite a fan of hers" Raida admitted at the end with a little whisper, crossing his arms as he finally concludes his commentary.

"I don't know about that" Kindaichi seemed to disagree, eyes closed and speaking up the moment the man beside him finished speaking.

"Because we have Himekawa here"

Suddenly, focusing on Kana, she had stopped speaking and was left stunned- a presence that was powerful stepping at her side.

She looks, and spots the dark haired actor looking at her straight in the eyes.

"..I believe... you're Arima?" Himekawa queried. He didn't wait for a response, and adds- "You don't have to hold back"

Kana had nothing to say.

But her eyes glinted.

A spark was ignited within her and she nods with a smile. With that, they performed their lines with each other.

And while doing so, it had caught everyone's attention as if it were the real thing. They can see it after all, the absolute talent the two have.