Her being short and Daniel being a 6 feet guy who is scared, it looked funny.

"You better stop talking you bloody fake wannabe Shiro." She said and moved back.

"B-but I am Shiro!" He throws his hands in air.

"As if, prove it." She challenged him.

"Fine, warning you beforehand." He stood straight and he started to change in his animal form and in the next second, we all saw, Shiro aka Daniel.

Anushka's mouth hung low, almost dropping on the floor. Shiro barked, she jumped in her place as he started to circle around her and stood up, his paws on his chest, sticking out his tongue and tilted his head then sat back down. Anushka gasped as she saw how Shiro did the Shiro trick.

It's the thing she taught him.

"It can't be." Anushka mumbled.

Daniel started to change back to his human form and smirked cockily.

Anushka looked at me for agreement, I nodded. She looked back at everyone who were smiling at her.

There was a silence for a good minute as she stared at the wall with her mouth hung low, Daniel still smirking us watching her patiently.

I saw her hand going to her arm, she pinched it and let out a squeal, staring at her arm she then said. "This shit IS real."

We all sighed and relaxed, Daniel, sat down and started to eat the muffins.

"But how?" She asked me.

"Let's sit and talk hmm?" I said, I made her sit down next to the empty seat beside George as I sat across from her.

We, Daniel and I explained everything to her about our 'secret magic', our relative, A to Z everything. Even now, that Cedric is alive and we are at the Grimmauld place for the Christmas break and today is Christmas. Her eyes were flooded with surprise, happiness and excitement.

"This is so cool!!" She beamed at me, I smiled after seeing her and was about to sit down because I stood up while explaining everything to her like a lecturer but, sat back down when she said this, "That means I'll be living here too!" She did a little wiggle.

"What?!" I bawled.

"uh..yea" She said in a duh tone.

"No, you are not" I said sternly.

"Why not?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because, as per what Alexander said, I will be only staying here saving lives as I'm off age." I said in a strict manner.

"Clearly Great Alexander won't mind If I stay here." She shrugged.

She is calling Alexander, Great Alexander because he is our great great, uh, grandfather.

"No you can't, right Daniel." I turned my head to him.

Daniel was, as always eating a roasted chicken leg, minutely eating with grace.

"It really doesn't matter if Anushka goes aw-" A thud was heard, his chicken fall down on his plate. Looking up at the glaring Anushka, he stammered while standing up. "But, I can ask of course..Uh, I'll be back in a bit." And with that he was gone in thin air.

I and Anushka glared at each other and turned away.

I stood up from my seat and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I brought the glass up to my lips when some big hands grabbed my waist. I looked over, Fred.

He smiled, I smiled back and drank the water in a gulp and turned to him, his hand still over my waist.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked, caressing my cheek.

"It's not like I don't want her to stay here, I do. I-It's just that if anything wrong happens, she-she might get hurt." I sighed.

"I get what you mean, but look," He moved over to bring me forward and pushed me gently to the front where we could see everyone from the kitchen. Anushka was surrounded with others as they talked and laughed, she looks at them and laughs. Her usual anti social feeling was gone and now she was comfortable. "She has already got her people to feel safe and be protected. She is safe already."

The usual anti social, introvert as she is, is now gone. She is already laughing with them. Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Harry, everyone is talking, and I love seeing this. I saw Mrs Weasley asking her whether she wants a sweater, she nodded shyly, while Mrs Weasley just passed her a kind smile and addressed Ginny to go get her sweater.

I chuckled softly at her being awkward when anybody asks her that.

Fred pushed me to face him, his usual kind smile on his lips. "But, I respect your concern for her and we'll wait until Daniel comes and tell."

I nodded and we walked back to the table and sat down side by side, me across from Anushka as she wore one of Ginny's sweater, she sighs at the warmth and thanks Mrs Weasley and Ginny, to which they just smiled at her.

I waited for Daniel to come and announce Alexander's statement as I listened to them talking with Anushka.

"Ya" She called me. I raised my eyebrow. "Who is this MILF?" She gestures to Vivian who was sat beside her as she eats some pizza.

"Vivian, Sirius's 'friend'." I said with a little smirk as I air quoted friends.

"Doesn't look like that." She whispered, looking at Sirius who lovingly looks at her from his head seat.

I sniggered.

We heard a thud and turned around to see Daniel coming from the hall.

I and Anushka stood up waiting patiently for him to say as others sat waiting too.

He sighed and looked up at us then slowly starts to smile. "She will stay here."

AUTHOR:

Hey guys!!!

FIRST, I'm soooooooooo sooorrrryyyyy for being this much inactive and all, it's just that I had a huge life turning challenge in my life and it was stressful so I had to take a break from everything. I'm really very sorry guys, I can't imagine if you'll forgive me but please do so.

Also, I will be updating now time by time so dw. also tell me about the entry of our new character.❤️

There will be more surprises!

Again, i'm really sorry.

Love ❤️