"Huang Renjun!!" Mark and Haechan shouted as everyone saw the exchange. Jisung and Chenle ran to comfort Nara but she gently pushed them away, ensuring them she was ok. "What's wrong with the three of you?! What did 누나 done to you to make you treat her this way?!" Their staff halted at what they were doing when the argument started. Jeno and Jaemin turned their chairs to face the other with an annoying look on their face.

"Mark.. Haechan.. Enough." Nara tried to calm the two down before the three scoffed. "The three of you.. Apologize to your brothers, right now." Yet they just rolled their eyes, feeling annoyed. "You know what the consequences are if you don't."

"What are you going to do? Put us down for a time out?" Jaemin sarcastically asked and the other two scoffed. "If you want to quit your job as our caregiver, then be our guest." Jeno chimed in. "We don't need you to be our caregiver anymore! Go ahead quit!" Renjun added as he threatened and the staff gasped in surprise and shock from the three's sudden change of behaviour. Camera recording for their channel was immediately turned off.

Nara just stayed quiet and stood still as she stared at them blankly. Her fists were clutched tightly as she was shaking and took a deep breath with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, they were red and getting teary. The other four called her softly and worried about her, but the caregiver just smiled and kept on ensuring that she was ok. Nara slowly went to get her sling bag, saying goodbye to the four and staff without even looking at the other three and leaving the room. Before she left, she made the four to promise not to fight with the three and don't let this disturb their performance that night.

That night, the boys acted like normal for the stage but the fans were smart enough to point out that their performance was a little off than normal. Their chemistry was off. Back in the waiting room, the four didn't bother to speak or joke around with the other three and their manager had to force them to talk to each other when cameras were back on.

This went on for a week of the three's unexplainable behaviour towards Nara whenever she tried to help them with something until she ended up just ignoring them. This also results for the other four to be distance from them. Until one morning, none of the Littles turned which was great news for the managers as they gathered all the NCT members in their main practice room to announce something.

"Before we all start today's schedule... We have not so great news to share with you guys today. It was sudden and shocked all of us." Their main manager started and let out a heavy sigh. "As you may know your caregiver, Yang Nara, right?..." The boys nodded and waited for him to continue. "Well... Nara씨 is the first artist to be under an exclusive contract with SM, while also being an artist under Sony Music Korea and she signed with us just a few months ago." The boys were surprised to hear the news except for Dreamies, since she already told them, but never told the rest about it. The long pause from the manager made the member feel anxious as they grew afraid waiting to hear the rest of the news, including the three.

"Well... Unfortunately, we received news about Nara씨 and her team decided to terminate her contract with SM yesterday. So she won't be coming to work as your caregiver until the case is settled." With this, the members gasped in shock as their jaws dropped. The three immediately froze when they heard it.

"형 ... You.. you got... you got to be kidding, right?" Mark stuttered as he couldn't believe the news and let out a small nervous giggle. "This is just an empty threat from her, right? She's pulling a prank on us, right?"

"We wish too, Mark.. But Mr. Lee got an email from her brother last night about terminating her contract." The manager replied before pulling out his phone to show them the email shared by the CEO. Mark immediately grabbed the phone to read the digital mail before the other crowded him, except the three. "While her contract being an artist with SM is being terminated, we are not sure about her contract in being your caregiver."