Chapter 75

Can I wax rhapsodic about my wife's pussy? Is that going a little overboard? Because, fuck, do I want to! The way her velvety walls grip my hardened shaft makes me want to fill her every day with thrust after thrust. When she hits her high, and the lovely juices gush forth in a torrent, it's like her body is feeding me the sustenance I need for another round. Truly, Amber is a marvel that was made just for me in every way imaginable.

For instance, right now as she bent over on the stairs that lead up to the loft, throwing her ass back into me while I gripped her hips and slammed my cock into her over and over, I knew that the girl that normally loves slow and sensual could sometimes get very down and dirty.

"Fuck! Yes, Shay, yes! Harder! Oh, fuck, harder!" Amber was screaming while I spanked her nice, firm ass. I wasn't sure I could go harder, but I did my best!

When Amber landed in my arms once we had seen the new paintjob, our clothes had gone flying. I had a momentary glimpse of some black and white lingerie on Amber before she threw it across the room in her haste to end up naked on the bed. She beat me there, laying spread eagle and teasing me by pinching her nipples and moaning while I struggled to catch up. I had more clothes on thanks to the vest and buttons for my tux, but I hurried as much as I could, and vaulted onto the bed and settled between her legs with a roar that made her giggle like a little girl.

That first round had been much gentler than where we were now, which allowed us to spend a lot of time enjoying being newly married. I'm not saying that it changed everything, but every time I saw the new rings on my finger, it reminded me that after all the years we'd spent working towards this, that we'd finally made one more huge step. Hell, there was another giant step percolating in her uterus right now, and yet I'd never felt more ready for it.

We had the house, we had the support system, we had the love, and we had enough money to set up trust funds for the whole pack of kids that I had a feeling we'd end up with. Assuming that Amber could safely carry them, I could easily see us with three or four little ones running around.

So, with the head of my cock now buried deep inside of Amber, and her backing into each wild thrust, I realized that I really was in heaven. No, not because I was having sex, but because I was making love with the person who was my match in every important way, and it was so much more than just sex no matter how frantic it got.

"Princess! Fuck, you're so tight!" I cried out. The inner walls of her core had me encased in a sheath of flesh that felt like it was trying to milk every ounce of my cum from me, and I could hear her nonstop moans of pleasure that spurred me on even more. I smacked her butt once more, getting another happy gasp from her.

"That's it, Shay! Get there!" she moaned. "Fuck, that feels so good! You always fill me up just right!" She braced her hands against a higher step and started to launch herself back into each thrust I made and drove me into her all the way to the hilt.

I could feel her clenching around me, and every thrust was making little squelching sounds echo throughout the stairwell because Amber was just so damn wet. If anything, the sounds heightened the experience, and the heady aroma of her arousal was rising from our joined loins and driving me crazy. It wasn't too much longer that she had me there, my muscles tightening as I could feel my body tipping over the precipice of control and into the freefall of orgasmic bliss.

"Amber! Fuck! Princess, I'm there, baby!" I gripped her hips tightly, no doubt leaving little bruises as I hung on for dear life. If I let go, there was a good chance I'd fall backwards down the stairs, and nobody wanted that!

"Yes! Oh, yes Shay!" Amber screamed, her body trembling with her own release as I filled her with all of my pent up fluids.

We slowed down, our bodies worn out from the exertion of our love making. I hunched over my wife's body, kissing along her spine as I held her to me. I felt her straightening, then she leaned back, twisting her head to kiss me while reaching around to grip my ass and keep me within her. We just stayed there, kissing gently as we recovered for a minute, while our breathing evening out.