Chapter 54

There was a thrilling aspect to having sex in public that I'd never considered before. In the daylight, we would have been exposed to everyone in the neighborhood, or out on the beach or on a boat. But at night, with nothing but a quarter moon and the stars to light our way, we were virtually invisible up on the roof. For us though, we had an amazing view of the area, and we had the sound of the surf and a light breeze making it even more romantic.

"Are we really going to do this?" Shay asked in a whisper.

For an answer, I stepped close to her, and reached my left hand around to the back of her head and pulled it down for a heated kiss. I wasted no time in deepening it as my right hand cupped her hardening cock through her boxers. She moaned into my mouth, and I knew she was mine. Our tongues gleefully danced with one another, as our hands roamed and explored, and our sleep clothes were soon discarded on the floor of the rooftop deck. The feeling of her hot skin against mine as the little offshore breeze stimulated parts of me that hadn't been out in the open like this was intoxicating, and I wanted more!

"Yes, we're going to do this," I told her as we broke for air. "But you might have to keep me quiet."

"Oh? And how do you propose I do that? You're usually pretty noisy." She had a point. I couldn't keep quiet most days when she was bringing me to the heights of pleasure that made me weak in the knees. She loved hearing me, but right now it might be a bad time for me to be screaming from the literal rooftop. "Actually, never mind. I have just the way."

She picked me up with a kiss that stifled my squeak of surprise, then laid us down on one of the lounge chairs, with her throbbing cock already pressing against me. I ground myself down on it, but she pulled away and shook her head. "That isn't what you meant, huh?" I asked.

"Turn around. I'm betting we can be quieter if our mouths are otherwise occupied," She gave me a little wink, and I knew what she meant at once.

"You're right. It isn't polite to talk with your mouth full!" I grinned, then pivoted around until that stiffened shaft of hers was staring me in the face. I felt Shay's warm breath between my legs, and then her lips on the insides of my thighs as she worked her way closer to where I wanted her. I had it pretty easy, with the head of Shay's dick already at my lips, so I gripped the shaft and started to lick it like a lollipop, just to tease her too.

I heard and felt a light moan down at my core before Shay's hot tongue started to lap me up too. I quickly wrapped my lips around the head of her cock to keep myself from moaning out loud, because it felt so damned good. I'd quickly found that a 69 worked wonders for me, because in that position Shay's licks tended to start with my clit, and then up into my folds, rather than the reverse, and for some reason, that angle really got me going. Not that she didn't in other positions, but I never lasted long this way. Which is to say, I had to get going, because I needed Shay to enjoy this too, as I already knew I would be gone in minutes!

I lowered myself to my elbows and got to work. I had my right hand working Shay's length with slippery strokes while I tongued the head, and then with my left hand I reached down to palm her heavy balls. I had aced biology, so I knew those balls weren't really full of her cum like I keep reading in smutty books, but they were fun to play with and roll around in my fingers, and Shay seemed to like the additional sensation of me touching her, so I happily did it.

For several minutes, the rooftop deck was filled with muffled whimpers, moans and slurps as we greedily took each other in. Shay's hips had started thrusting into my face, which was always a good indicator that she was getting close to her limit. It was weird, when I was younger and knew I was into girls, I never once fantasized about a dick, I mean I was pretty ignorant and never realized a girl could have one so it never occurred to me that I might be in this position. But now I was addicted (no pun intended) to Shay's and all the pleasure it could give the two of us. I was thrilled that she had it, and I would never want to have her built in any other way.