Chapter 51

Shay's POV

"Now, grab my hips, and fuck me," Amber moaned out once she had settled herself down on me. I could barely believe my ears, but I wasn't going to turn her down. My lovely princess had been absolutely amazing to me today, and I needed to make sure I was just as good for her.

Hell, that had even been my initial plan. I had a box in the closet with scented candles and massage oil as well as a music playlist all set for when she told me she was ready. I never expected her to surprise me like she did, but I certainly wasn't going to be complaining!

Now that she'd given me the directive though, it was up to me to continue what she'd started. She'd taken her time, teasing and tempting me while making sure we both enjoyed it. I wasn't going to just flip us over and pound into her. No, I needed to keep her where she was comfortable, and move in sync with her to make sure we both hit the highs we deserved. Not to mention, she was so soft and tight that it felt as though my cock were encased in a velvety sheath that was trying to coax the cum from me like a snake charmer. Between that and her lubed up fingers teasing my rock hard nipples, if I moved too fast, I'd be done in under a minute!

"Okay princess. Let's take this nice and smooth and see how we move together, okay?"

She nodded slowly, her lower lip trapped between her teeth, and low whimpers already coming from her mouth. "Yeah. Just help me a little?"

My hands were already on her hips, just as she wanted, so I lifted her just a bit, while sinking my ass down into the mattress, then slowly brought her back down as I thrust up into her. She let out a gasp, and a low moan as the head of my cock reached deep into her again, and then again and again, as we tried a few small thrusts like that. "Does that feel good, Amber?"

"Oh, yes! Shay, you feel so very good!" she whispered. "I'm so glad you're mine, this is exactly what I'd hoped for! But don't stop!"

"I won't!" I assured her as I kept up our nice and easy pace. "Try rolling your hips, princess. Rub your clit on me, and I bet it will feel even better for you."

She nodded quickly, then tilted her hips back and forth, rubbing herself on me with every downstroke. "Oh! Oh yeah! That is perfect!" she gasped as she started to move a little faster. "Is this good for you?"

"Princess, if you're riding me, it's good for me!" That wasn't a lie at all. She was giving me the best feelings I'd ever had in my life, and the sight of her above me and enjoying herself was wondrous. Her breasts were jiggling with every movement, and looking delicious. She was flushed, and out of breath, and I just kept at it. I wanted to let her hit her peak as many times as possible, so I was keeping my movements nice and slow. I hoped she'd cum at least twice while riding me, because I wanted her to have a great experience. She'd loved it when she let me taste that luscious pussy, and I hoped this would be just as good for her.

She'd started to pick up speed. Not a lot, she was still only taking small strokes, but they were quicker and with longer rolls that let me know that she was closing in on her next high. "There you go, princess. Let go. Cum for me. Let me feel you squeeze my cock!" I moved my hands from her hips up to her breasts, squeezing those delightful handfuls and making her cry out instantly.

"Yes! Shay! Oh God! I'm there! Don't stop!" she screamed, and I thrust up deeper into her with each rock of her hips. "Ohhhhh! Yessss!" I could feel her body trembling on top of me as the muscles of her core squeezed my cock and made me moan myself. If I hadn't been holding back, it would have been more than enough to make me cum myself, but I wanted her to have more. Moments later, she collapsed on me, her body still twitching as she panted for breath and giggled softly once more.