Chapter 60

"Oh, right there, Shay! Don't stop!" I moaned out as Shay pounded deep inside me. I was splayed out on the kitchen table, as Shay stood in front of me, with my legs thrown up over her shoulders and her big dick sloppily pounding into me as she gripped my hips and pulled me into each thrust. Were we celebrating our new engagement? Of course. Was this round three? Yep. Did that mean we'd have to clean off the table before Amy and Lynn got here? We better!

"Princess, you're always so tight," Shay grunted out. "Fuck, you feel so good on my cock."

We were both close, and I couldn't wait to feel her fill me up once more. "Shay! Yes! Yes! Oh, Shay, I'm there!" I cried out as I felt the pressure cresting to a wave deep within me. "Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" And then it hit me. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as Shay reached down, rubbing my clit with her thumb as she guided me through an orgasm that seemed to last forever. I was gasping for pleasure as she slowed her thrusts, but I was having none of it. "No. Shay, keep going. I want you to finish too. Take me, come on. You know you were close too!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." She reached down, caressing my ribs as I caught my breath.

"Very sure. Please, don't stop. If you do, I'm just going to suck you off, because one way or another, you're going to finish," I assured her. I didn't care how she got there, I just wanted her to be as happy as she made me. "You want me to turn over? I know you love my ass." I gave her a cheeky grin, because she knew I was right. She could never keep her hands off my ass, and maybe it would help her finish easier.

She gave me a weary grin, then nodded. "Show me that butt baby." She pulled out of me and backed up, leaving me feeling momentarily empty. I got down off the table on shaky legs, then sank to my knees, sucking and licking my juices off her rigid length. She moaned happily as I did, and then I got up, spreading my legs as I bent over the table.

"Come and get it!"

It was good timing, because that way we finished about ten minutes before Lynn and Amy got there. Luckily, they had their own keys, because we were back in the shower after cleaning up the table. The shower was just what we needed to wash away the sweat we'd worked up as well as the other various bodily fluids that were coating us. When I got back downstairs, the girls were sitting on the couch snuggling in front of the fireplace.

"Merry Christmas!" We all called out in a chorus, before we all took turns hugging one another. They were both dressed festively too, with matching white and green sweaters that had little Christmas wreaths on them. It was a different experience from the big celebrations we'd had with the gang on the cape over the last few years, but still a nice one.

"I hope you're all hungry," I told them as I moved into the kitchen. We'd gotten a 20 pound turkey and enough other things that we could make a nice feast to go with it while still sending the girls home with leftovers. "Dinner should be ready in a little over four hours, so get comfy."

"Yeah, we're hungry!" Amy assured us. "We had a lot of fun unwrapping presents this morning."

"And each other," Lynn added while squeezing Amy's leg.

"It doesn't count as unwrapping if you're already naked, baby girl." Amy leaned over and gave Lynn a deep kiss, which made the tiny blonde let out a small moan.

"Do we need to get you a room before dinner?" Shay asked. "You do remember that's my kid sister, right? None of that in front of me!"

"True," Lynn said. "And I wasn't completely naked, I was wearing this!" She held out her left hand, and she had a little engagement ring on too. I knew Amy wasn't exactly rich, while Lynn still had her trust fund, but I was happy to see that Lynn was proud of her ring, that looked to be of a similar size as mine, even if in a different setting. The old her probably would have demanded something bigger, but the new Lynn was great and loved exactly what Amy had gotten her.

I walked over and gave them both a hug. "I'm so happy for you! I guess Christmas brings that out in people." I pulled back, showing off my ring too, and now there were more hugs and screams. I really was thrilled for Amy and Lynn, they were adorable together and both deserved this. They both seemed genuinely happy for us too, so that made me feel better.

Now that we both had our rings out in the open, we took a picture of our hands together, and then individually with the rings visible, and sent it out to the group chat with all our friends. They all quickly responded with a lot of congratulations, and it made me feel loved all over again. We might not see them for a while, since the forecast called for more bad weather before New Year's Eve, but we all knew that our extended family would be the first wedding invites we sent out once we were planning the event.

"Should I even ask if you told mom and dad yet?" Shay asked Lynn. "Do you want me there when you do? I don't want you going through that alone."

Lynn flopped back on the couch with a groan. "No, I haven't told them. I was hoping they'd have gone to see granny, but they got stuck here too. They already invited us to dinner, but I don't think they have food. We turned them down, of course, we'd much rather be with you two."

I bit my lip, thinking about how stupid my question was going to be, but then went ahead and asked it. "I hate to ask this, but should we invite them over here to have dinner? It might help mend some fences, and they might like a meal since we're going to have a lot of food. A 20 pound turkey is much too big for the four of us, but it was all that was left in the store"

The question was met with silence, which I took as a good sign as it wasn't immediately shot down. Amy remained quiet, and Lynn and Shay just looked at each other. Finally, Shay sighed and nodded. "Let's extend the olive branch. We can be the bigger people, right? It's the holidays after all. But Lynn, they blocked me I think, so maybe the invite should come from you."

"Do we really have to tell them on Christmas?" Lynn pouted. "I want to enjoy the day!"

Amy reached over and held her hand, rubbing the back of it with her thumb. "It will be fine, baby girl. We'll all be here, and if they're nasty they can go home."

"Believe me, I have no problem whatsoever kicking them out if they're going to cause issues on Christmas Day while we should be celebrating our engagements. They get one chance, and one chance only, and we can make that very clear to them." Shay was kneeling in front of her sister now, and Lynn smiled and nodded.

"Okay. One chance." Lynn seemed relieved, but I knew that this was going to be a tense day until their parents proved themselves. She pulled her phone out and sent a quick text to her parents, and then the wait started.

In the meantime, I started sautéing the chopped onions to mix in with the stuffing while Shay helped by getting the turkey in the roasting pan. When the stuffing was all mixed together, I put it in the bird, then seasoned the turkey and got it into the oven with some chicken broth and soy sauce under the rack to make basting more flavorful. Yes, Reid had taught me well!

"They'll be here in a couple hours!" Lynn called out from the living room after getting a reply from her parents. "Am I allowed to have a drink before they get here?"

I cringed at the thought of that. There hadn't been any alcohol in the house since my mom left, and unless Lynn or her parents brought some, I didn't see that happening any time soon. Shay had kept up with that too, not having anything to drink alongside me. Yeah, we were both underage, but I know I could have got some if I wanted. Hell, everyone up on the cape had drinks when we visited, but none of them ever were out of control, so it never bothered me. I was still too scared to turn into my mom to risk it though.

"We don't have anything to drink except nonalcoholic stuff," Shay called to her.

I heard Amy whisper something to Lynn and heard Lynn curse in reply. "I'm sorry, I should have used my head. I wasn't thinking! How about I make us all some hot chocolate so we can watch White Christmas when you're done in there?"

"I like the sound of that!" I replied. "And don't worry about the alcohol stuff. You can bring some if you want it, we just don't keep any around."

The kitchen was bustling for a bit as I prepared everything for the sweet potato casserole and mashed potatoes, and Lynn and Amy handled the hot chocolate and marshmallows. Shay was in charge of supervising me, which usually meant grabbing my ass every time I bent over to baste the turkey or hugging me from behind when I was peeling potatoes. She was very dedicated to her craft, and I was already looking forward to tonight when I could have her use her cock to baste something else entirely.

Okay, stupid pun. But you knew what I meant!