Chapter 67

"Are you serious?" Harper asked breathlessly. "Pregnant?"

"Yeah," I quickly confirmed. "I know it's early to announce it, but I was hoping for a little help getting everything done that we need. Do you think you could help us arrange a little wedding down there on the beach? Really, we just want all of you there, plus Amy and my sister. Those are the important people in our lives. We'll invite our parents, but I wouldn't expect any of them to show up unless my mom comes without my father."

"No, I get that. Believe me, that won't be hard. I'm sure Reid can get some of his crew here to cater, and we can use the same officiant and photographer that Kenley and Shiloh used. Don't worry about a thing, okay? You two show up in whatever outfits you like, and we'll make it happen." Harper was talking a mile a minute, but unlike her lawyer mode, this time she was sounding all giddy and excited. Honestly, so was I.

"Thanks so much Harper, you're really the best. Now, I have one more favor to ask. Can you recommend a real estate agent? We need to find a house up here on the south shore, and it would be nice to have someone we can trust."

"That isn't a favor at all. You can use the same one that we've all used. She covers the whole area south of Boston. I'll send you the contact information for her, and we'll make sure she treats you right."

I breathed a sigh of relief, though at the same time this is exactly what I'd expected. Harper and the rest of our found family were absolutely the best, and I don't think they'd ever failed to pick us up when we needed them. "Thanks again, Harper. We'll be down there in two weeks, but I have to take my girl on a little honeymoon once we pick out our outfits."

Picking out our outfits was one of our next missions. There were several bridal salons in the area, and we were going to go to all of them till we could find the right dress for Amber, and then I could find a nice tux. We knew what we wanted, we just had to find it. Even better, it didn't have to come from a bridal boutique, because we could probably get it from a nice evening wear store. We had a lot of options there, since there were a lot of places near our apartment, and then even more if we took the subway into Boston. We were hoping for a black and white theme, just because my girl deserved to wear white, and with my love of black it would make for a nice visual. Since it was going to be on the beach, we didn't need anything overly heavy either.

The other thing we had to do was plan a quick little honeymoon so we could have a lot more sex in another city. Neither of us had a passport, we hadn't expected to need them so soon, but there were still a lot of places we could go. "Have you found anything that looks good?" I asked my lovely fiancé before leaning down to nuzzle her neck as she did some travel research on our laptop.

"All I'm looking for is the biggest bed, cuz I have a feeling you'll never let me out of it!" she giggled, while tilting her head to give me more access.

"Hey, that isn't true!" I protested. "We have to go out to eat at some time, and we'll need a big shower too!" We'd never had a real vacation, and I thought we deserved it. Our trips to see our friends on the cape were the closest we'd ever had, and I thought this could be a great time to go do it. "And really, we should go somewhere that is still nice, just because we really will go do a little sightseeing."

She was silent for a moment, then pulled up a hotel on one of the other tabs. "Kenley recommended this place. She spent a month there a few years ago, and said it was great. Its out near San Diego and is right on the Pacific coast."

I knelt down next to her and looked at the pictures, and thought it was gorgeous. "The La Valencia, eh? I love it. They have little villas?"

"Yep. So, we would be able to look out over the ocean, and then go inside and have all kinds of fun." She leaned over, giving me a soft kiss. "I've never been to the west coast, so this is my leading contender."