Prologue

Looking back, Nico sees how obvious is was that he was going to lose.

His sister Hazel never grins that much during a game of Uno, even when they're using her favourite Marvel's Avengers edition. You'd think after spending all of eternity so far with her, he'd learn to not do something when she looked so happy about it. You get a sense with psychics, you know?

But he was hungover and Frank wasn't round for once in his immortal life so he just wanted to spend some time with his siblings.

Bad move.

They'd been playing for barely ten minutes (Bianca was out already, watching with a cup of tea) when Leo Valdez and Jason Grace rock up with big grins and tequila.

"If you lose," Leo drawls sluggishly, waving the bottle around with a saggy look in his eye, Nico doubted that was his first...or fifth for that matter. "you have to make a human fall in...." Que a loud sneeze "love, with...you." Leo giggles hysterically and takes another swig of his bottle.

"Oh gross, not the humans. Can't I make...say Will Solace fall in love with me?" Nico asks hopefully, Hazel shakes her head while Leo snorts obnoxiously.

"That blonde faerie? No way, he smells funny." Leo lifts up his nose in a piggish fashion and giggles more.

"And he's delusional." Jason chips in giving his own bottle a swirl before taking a large gulp and wincing.

"No, no. A h-hooman." Leo yells, Nico buries his head in his hand and sighs.

"Fine, but! If I win, you have to be my slave for....1 year." Nico says grinning at Leo, Leo stares blankly back at him.

"No."

"Uh, yes." Nico replies smiling, Leo huffs and crosses his arms like a child. Though to be fair, by Nico's standards; he is.

"C'mon, there's no way he'll win." Jason says patting Leo's head, Leo glares before bursting into laughter.

"Okay, you're on." They shook hands and Leo toasted with a healthy chug from his bottle. Nico turns back to Hazel who's beaming at him.

He should have taken that smile as a warning.

HELLO THERE FRIENDS!

My name is Percy for those who of you don't know, welcome to my new story! I hope we have a fun time together :) Please sit back and enjoy, updates shall be hopefully regularly. This is going to be a short and fun story without much seriousness at all, so if that's not what you're after then I'm sorry. If it is, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!

The prologue was quite short but I'm working on the next chapter soon, please vote and comment! I love hearing from you! If you came her from the How To series then a special hello to you!

Percy xx