Chapter 51

The birds chirp outside our window. My eyes flutter open as I wake up on Rocco's chest. I'm so sore from the night before. We've been here for 4 days enjoying our honeymoon. Last night was our last night before all the stress started so Rocco went all out.

By all out I mean the most passionate sex I've ever had. He's really good at what he does. With his mouth and his hands. As I lean up Rocco is still fast asleep. I watch as his chest rises and lowers. He's so beautiful.

Lowering my head I bring my lips to his ear. "Rocco," I whisper. He doesn't budge. "Rocco," I whisper again this time poking his cheek.

His eyes slowly open and he lets out a groan. "5 more minutes."

"We've got to get up. Our plane leaves in 2 hours." I smile as his eyes land on me.

"Remind me to start planning our flights late." He pulls me back down onto his chest. Then he flips us around. "Once all of this is over I want us to stay married," Rocco whispers.

My eyes go up to his. "You want to stay married." I smile.

He nods. "Did you not want to?" He asks.

"Well yeah, of course. I just thought that we would get married on our own time."

"I love you and I want to be with you. There's no reason to break it off." He pecks my lips.

Sitting up in bed I hold the covers to my chest. "OK get up big guy. We need to go." I have a bad feeling though. As if something is about to go wrong.

"Alright." He sighs as he sits up in bed next to me. Then he gets out of bed. I smile at his naked ass. He turns towards me and raises a brow. "Enjoying the view?" He asks.

"I've already been enjoying the view since I first got you naked." I slide out of bed also and his eyes drop down to my body.

"Keep teasing me and I might have to take you to the shower with me." He runs a hand through his hair as he makes his way to the bathroom.

I bite my lip as I watch his muscles flex under all his tattoos. This man is all mine...

_________________________

The rain falls down hard on the car. Rocco holds my hand in his so tight and he grips the wheel with the other. We are parked just a few meters away from where Marco and my father are. It's a huge warehouse in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forests.

Bruno is in the backseat along with two other cars. Rocco brought 15 cars full of his guards. There all hidden inside the forests. We have Marco surrounded.

Rocco turns off his car. "Stay here." He says furrowing his brows at me.

"What! No way am I staying in the fucking car while you put your life on the line." I yell.

"Alessandra. While I do this I need to know that you're safe. If you aren't my mind won't be able to focus." He presses his head against mine.

"No! I'm just as capable as you are Rocco. You've tried this before. I'm not taking no for an answer." I glare at him.

He lets out a sharp sigh. "Fine, but stay close."

He unlocks the doors and the people in the back get out. As I reach for the nob he pulls me back. My eyes widen as he pulls my lips into his.

His tongue slides against mine and my eyes close. "Mmm." I let out.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you," I repeat.

Then we both get out of the car. I make sure that my gun is loaded and the safety is off. Marco is going down today whether he likes it or not.

The rain falls down on us. Bruno holds an umbrella over Rocco and I's head. "Bruno I want you to stay close to Alessandra. The other two I want them on me. If anything happens to my wife its your head Bruno." Rocco commands.