Chapter 16

Four weeks have passed now, and I have heard nothing from Rocco. After our fight, it's been as if he's ignoring me. For the past few weeks, I've been sleeping in his room this entire time, and not once has he come in here to go to sleep. It's unlikely that he's sleeping in a guest room.

The water from the shower hits hard against my face. Running my hands through my wet hair droplets of soap go down the drain as it washes out. The soap on my body washes off along with the shampoo in my hair. Today I didn't have to use men shampoo because Sofia let me borrow hers.

Rocco hasn't taken me out of the mansion since I've gotten here. Honestly, I don't want that man to know I'm alive by going out without some kind of disguise. Even then I'd be paranoid by how sneaky Marco can be.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap the towel around my body as the water drips down from my hair. Looking into the mirror I see just how badly I needed to wash my hair. Sofia also let me borrow her flat irons, along with makeup. Rocco has been gone for so long I've gotten used to not wearing clothes around the room. Just wearing laced panties I've borrowed. Drying off my body I pick up the black lace panties I borrow from Sofia.

That woman has done so much for me over these past weeks. It's too bad she's not around as much as I would like. Seems that she doesn't like to hang around the mansion too much. Something must have happened for her to hate it so much.

Once my body is all dried off I take my lace panties and slip into them. Something about them makes me feel confident and sexy. They bring out my many curves and any guy would be speechless being able to have me in their bed.

Never having been in a guy's bed I don't tend to get naked for anyone, but myself. Hopefully, once I'm free of Rocco I'll give myself away to someone I love. Plugging up the blow dryer and the flat iron I start to blow out the water droplets.

Moving my body side to side I start to sing PillowTalk by Zayn

"Well go slow in high tempo! Light and dust. Hold me hard in my mellow." Smiling at myself in the mirror I try to remember all the lyrics.

"I'm seeing the pain seeing the pleasure, nobody but you body me body us bodies together! I love to hold you close. I love to wake up next to you!" When I heard the door suddenly close I don't turn to look.

The only person who comes in here is Sofia. Nobody else would dare to come in here. This is Rocco's room after all. Finishing my song I don't stop swaying my body.

My eyes widen and I squeal! Rocco is leaning against the doorframe in the mirror. A smirk plays on his face. He's wearing a black and red suit much like the one he was wearing at the meeting. Only this time he looks five times as handsome. Is it possible for someone to look so good when you haven't seem them for so long. So caught up in Rocco's appearence I hadn't noticed that he's been staring at my body.

His grey eyes wandering from my ass to my exposed chest. Quickly covering up my body I glare. "Get out!" Yelling I look around for anything to cover me up. Quickly I pick up my damp towel and rap it around my body.

"You want me to get out of my own room?" His brow raises and he doesn't take his eyes off my still exposed legs.

"Yes! Why would you suddenly come here now?" Angrily I try to storm past him, but he's quick to grab my arm. He pushes me back and my body stumbles back into the sink as he inches closer to me. Gripping onto the edges I get ready to kick his balls. He's always touching me as if he controls my body. What he doesn't know is that I have no plans of being his next fuck toy.

He may be hot, but I'm not at all tempted to let him into my pants. Once he's standing in front of me I look up into his eyes. Rocco's face is so expressionless I can't tell what he's thinking. Not even if he's turned on by me right now. With how he looks right now I can't even tell if he's attracted to me.