Chapter 30

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Rocco growls into my ear.

"Partying what else does it look like." Glaring at him I try to move away. "Why are you gripping me so hard?"

"Dude what the fuck? Do you have a problem? Let her go!" Mason yells angrily. Fuck I completely forgot about this guy.

Rocco doesn't say anything just scoffs. "I'm fine Mason. You can go." I reassure him.

"No. This man just grabs you out of fucking nowhere and you want me to leave you with him?" He balls his fists.

This is a sweet guy, but I've just met him what does he care. He could just walk away and save the punch Rocco most likely is going to swing at him.

"This is my boyfriend." Lying I watch as Masons eyebrow raises.

"Boyfriend? Then why were you grinding against me?" He says.

Rocco's grip on me gets tighter and I dig my nails into his hand as warning. "Please Mason I'm drunk right now." Pleading with my eyes for him to leave he doesn't.

"Alessandra Russo and Rocco Merano." Mason suddenly says smirking.

What? Does he know Rocco or something? He knew who I was the entire time. "W-what?" I question.

"I was going to bring you back to Marco if I could get you drunk enough, but seems Rocco is always on your arm." He grits out.

Rocco pushes me behind him and reaches for his gun, but Mason has a knife in his hand. He pushes the knife deep into Rocco's side and he groans. Rocco pulls out his gun and shoot's the Mason guy. Everyone in the club starts running out as fast as they can screaming. The music still going.

Rocco didn't shoot Mason in the stomach. He shot his leg. Mason screams on the ground as his leg bleeds out. The men on the balcony start to run to Rocco.

"Fuck." Rocco groans falling to his knees. The knife is deep and he's bleeding heavily. "R-Rocco." Tears start to fall down my eyes as I watch blood seep through him. Memories of my uncle come flashing back.

Unlike my uncle though I can save Rocco. Dropping to my knees beside Rocco I examine his wound. "You're gonna be ok." Taking my hand I caress his cheek. The knife is deep, but it didn't puncture anything inside him. In fact the doctor should be able to stop the beleeding and Rocco will be fine.

"I know I am Zucchero. I've had worse wounds." He says softly. His guards lift him up carefully as they have their guns pointed at Mason.

Sophia walks over and her eyes widen. "Take him and lock him up. Get Rocco to the infirmary Now!" She shouts and everyone starts to move.

"Soph." My eyes are sad when they meet hers.

"It's not your fault." She crosses her arms. "He shouldn't have been able to even get in here with a weapon." She says looking around the now empty club.

"Go with Rocco and make sure he's fine. I've got this." Nodding I jog after the men to the car they took Rocco and hop in next to him.

He leans over in the seat coughing every second. "Why were you there." He says through coughs.

"I'm sorry." Taking his free hand into mine I squeeze. "I shouldn't have gone."

"No you shouldn't. Not with another man's hands on you. Did you forget you belong to me." He grits out glaring up at me.

Ok I may have gotten him stabbed, but that doesn't give him a right to claim me. "I'm not a thing Rocco." Barking back I soon regret it when he gives out losing consciousness.