Chapter 10

How did I let this happen? His hard-on pressing against my wet pussy as we move back and forth. His hand caressing my thigh with slow circles. The sparks that are flying through my body are out of this world. The warmth I feel between my legs is so warm I almost cum from the thought.

This was supposed to be fake, but the position had been so uncomfortable I just sat down. When I did I gasped at how hard he is for me. Then I looked up into his eyes and lost myself. Moving against his hard as it pressed me the right way. Rocking back and forth with deep slow moans.

"Rocco." Whispering I rest my head on his shoulder. My hands squeeze around his back as my nails dig into his suit jacket. He needs to touch me. Let his hand slide down into my panties so he can finger me. Make me feel good even if it's just for a second.

"Rocco. Please! Begging him to touch me, kiss me, fuck me. Hell whatever he wants to do. When I arch against him a sensation runs through me. A Squeal leaves my lips and I cover my mouth with his shoulder.

"Did you just cum?" He questions. Blushing I nod my head. He takes my head into his hands. "Cazzo che è caldo" His hand cups the back of my neck. My breath hitches and my body turns hot as he licks his plump lips.

Just as he pulls me closer some guards bust into the room. Rocco and I both turn towards the two men and glare. "We are busy here!" Hissing at them they shake their heads.

"There's nothing up here. Just a young horney couple." They both walk out closing the door behind them. We stay in the position for a second longer. I avoid eye contact and he doesn't touch me. Then we immediately get up and grab the guy's body.

"I need you to go down there and create a distraction. Rocco says lifting the man up over his shoulder.

"What am I supposed to do?" Tilting my head I raise a brow. Running his free hand through his hair he looks at me.

""Try to cut the power and then sneak out," Rocco says pulling out his phone. "I want you to call me in case something goes wrong." He adds.

Pulling out my phone I hand it to him. He grabs it and starts typing his number into it. "Okay, I'll call you just in case." Taking a deep breath, I open the door and walk out of the room.

The hallway is empty. The only thing I can hear is the music downstairs. As I make my down the stairs, I scan the room from the top of the stairs. I need to find out where they keep their circuit breaker. Once I do, I need to get out of here fast.

Once I reach the bottom step, I maneuver my way around a couple of people. My dress drags across the floor with each step I take. People move around the dance floor as they dance. People laugh at each other at the bar. Guards stand at the side of the room watching over the couple that is getting married.

I've got to somehow get past them. Ducking into the crowd I try to blend in. The guards scan around the room and I dance every time their eyes come my way.

Theirs a door at the end of the room that says lights. Sneaking my way over I turn my head to make sure no one is watching. The door isn't guarded. It seems like all the guards are focused on the dance floor.

Swiftly I run over to the door and check to see if it's unlocked. It's wide open when I push it. Going inside the room I see what I came here for. Circuit breaker right in the middle of the room with a small light shining on it in the darkroom.

Walking over I look for the power off button.

Pulling out my phone I text Rocco.

Me: Any Idea which button I need to press?

Rocco: The power I usually see in places like this should have a blue square button. Hurry I think I hear someone.

Scanning over the buttons I find a big blue square one. Pressing it the light in the room goes off. The crowd and the music outside the door go quiet.