Chapter 39

Rocco stands at the end of the bed as he loosens his belt. He rolls his bottom lip between his teeth as I watch him. "Zuchero I need you to keep your eyes on me. Don't close them especially once I get inside you." He says as he slides his belt off.

Biting my lip I nod. "I want to help you." Leaning up on my elbows our eyes meet.

A smirk appears on his face as he climbs into the bed again. He stops on top of me and motions for me to remove his clothes. Reaching my hands down I run them until I get to the end of his shirt. My eyes stay on his as I pull it off.

His body is covered with tattoos along with scars. Many many different scars. Running my hand down them, I furrow my brows. Theirs a long scar that runs from his chest down to his stomach. Another one on his shoulder. Theirs five lines under his belly button. "Do they hurt?" I whisper.

He shakes his head as he watches my hand slide over his skin. Over the many other scars, I don't even want to name. Pulling his head down a bit I bring my lips to his scars and brush them against them. "I hate that you have so many of them," I say kissing one after another. His eyes darken and his breathing slows. Is he mad at me right now?

"Don't get distracted Zucchero I'm trying to get inside you as soon as possible." He says. Smiling I continue to unbuckle the belt he had already started on. As I slide it off I can't help but notice the way his eyes follow everything I do. He says he's impatient, but to me it seems like he's letting me take it slow.

Pulling his pants down from around his body I wait. He lifts up and slides them all the way off. A small gasp fills me when I realize how close to completely clothesless we are.

After he throws his pants on the floor he leans back over me. "Once I'm inside you." He starts before bringing his lips down to my ear "La tua figa è mia" He growls pushing himself against me.

Furrowing my brows I look between us. "You know I have no idea what you just said."

"Exactly. Now finish taking off my clothes." He smiles.

Rolling my eyes I swiftly pull down his underwear. My eyes widen when his length falls out. I've seen it so many times, but now it's actually going inside me. Is it even going to fit?

He smirks at my wide eyes. "Don't worry."

His eyes meet mine again and my face starts to heat up. "Are you ready?" He asks.

Looking around the room I don't look at him again. "Zucchero if you aren't ready we can stop. Don't feel like you need to sleep with me In order for me to find your father." His face turns serious.

"It's not that Rocco. I would rather it be you than some random man my father set me up with." I bite my lip and look at him. "I was just wondering when you were going to grab the condom."

He smirks and reaches over me. He grabs a square pack off of his dresser and rips it open. "Relax your body for me." He says as he rolls the condom on.

Taking a deep breath I bite my lip and relax my body. His eyes roam over my whole body and I feel so exposed. He lowers himself and I take another deep breath.

"Don't be so nervous Zucchero. I've got you." He whispers.

Our eyes connect as I wait for him. He slides into me slowly. So slow I feel the pain.

"Mhm." I moan as I squeeze my eyes shut. Grabbing his arms I squeeze them hard. He's big and stretching me apart. I feel as if I'm going to rip apart.

"You okay?" He questions not moving an inch.

"I feel full," I say opening my eyes again. When I look down I realize only half of him is inside me. There's more!

He licks his thumb before bringing it down between us. He strokes me and my eyes flutter. "Ah." I whimper.