Chapter 22

Rocco takes my hair into his hands and brings it up to his lips. "It looks good on you. Now that you've seen it will you let me buy it?" He whispers into my ear.

"If you insist." My eyes meet his in the mirror and he steps closer. So close that I can feel the warmth of his body against mine. His hand traces the length of my body and he presses his lips against my shoulder.

"Rocco what are you doing?" Biting my lip I watch as his tongue darts out and he licks my neck. A moan almost escapes my lips but I hold it back.

"You're my fiancee Zucchero is it wrong for me to touch you?" He grips my hips and pulls me closer to his body. His fingertips send flames through my body. I'd be lying if I said Rocco didn't do things to me, but It's only sexual attraction.

I hate this man with everybody in my bone.

"We agreed that this was just a business arrangement." A gasp escapes my lips when his teeth nibble on a sensitive spot on my skin.

His eyes meet mine and we both freeze. His grey eyes distract me from the burning feeling moving down to my wet core. When I look down I realize the burning feeling is his hand slowly glazing down my body.

My lips part slightly and his gaze snaps to my lips with amusement. His fingers trace up my thighs sending goosebumps up my spine. Curious to see what he's going to do I don't stop him.

When his thumb reaches my clit my eyes widen. He flicks his thumb between my legs and the feeling almost causes me to moan. My back arches and he grips my sides tigter.

"Do you want me to stop then?" He smirks while flicking his tongue behind my earlobe. Biting my bottom lip the feeling of his thumb flicking against my pussy comes again and I hold back another moan.

Shaking my head I breathe out "No." I don't want him to stop, how could I when he's already got me hot and bothered.

"Ti farò stare bene zucchero" He whispers into my ear. "I want to hear you moan so stop holding them back."

Panic suddenly fills me and I turn my head to look at him. "What about the panties?" I breathe out.

"I own the store Zucchero it doesn't matter if they're covered in your juices. We are taking them home." With that, he bends me over. Both my palms rest flat against the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror." His hand caresses my ass and I nod. Bending over I feel him kiss down my back. Each touch of his lips light me up. He kisses all the way down to my ass. Then he sucks my skin into his mouth.

"Rocco!" Yelping I watch as he sucks in the mirror. He smirks and leans his body back up. He starts to rub against my lips through my underwear creating friction.

"Do you like when I touch you like this?" He groans into my ear.

"Mhm" Moaning softly I try to keep my moans to whisper. Someone might be in the stalls next to us. Knowing anyone could possibly hear us right now turns me on.

"Faster." Moaning I meet his eyes.

"Beg me!" He says.

"Please." I plead.

"Please what Zucchero? Vuoi che ti scopi con il dito?" His finger starts to move faster against my pussy and I feel myself getting wetter.

He wants me to talk dirty to him. Well fine since he wants to play games. "Fuck me! Fuck my with your fingers." I beg him licking my bottom lip with my tongue.

"Good girl," he whispers. He pinches my clit and I yelp from the contact. I've never had a man touch me like this before, but somehow Rocco makes it feel amazing. How have I gone 26 years of my life without being fucked like this?

His fingers move faster and I match his movements grinding against his fingers. My breast bounce and my head bump against the wall causing a loud squeaking noise to ring through the dressing room. Everyone either notices or is pretending not to because I'm a loud moaner.

"Yes. Right there, Rocco. Just like that." Letting my head fall I close my eyes and focus on his fingers moving against me bringing me closer and closer to my edge.

"Say it again. Say my name, Alessandra." He grunts.

"Rocco. Yes Rocco it feels so good."  Suddenly he turns me towards him and gets between my legs. His hard-on long and pressing against my pussy.

His fingers continue to move as his other hand goes behind my back. His hands slide into my hair and he grips it hard and pulls me into his lips. Our tongues collide as I pant into his mouth.

The pressure of his cock against me and his fingers rubbing against me bring me closer and closer to my edge.

"I'm coming." Breaking apart from the kiss I rest my head in the crook of his neck and bite into his neck to hold back my loud moans.

"That's right! Come for me." His fingers move faster and faster.

My legs start to shake uncontrollably and my back arches. Wrapping my arms around his neck I hold on for dear life while digging my nails into his shoulders. A loud moan escapes my mouth as I come on his finers. He quickly takes my mouth into his to stop my screams of pleasure from reaching anyone else ears.

My eyes flutter closed and I feel his fingers slide out of me. He brings his fingers up to my lip and presses it against it. "Taste how wet I made you." He commands.

Opening my eyes I look into his as I take his fingers into my mouth. His fingers touch my tongue and a sweet taste fills me. Is this what I really taste like.

His fingers slide out of my mouth slowly as I rest my head against his shoulder. He just fucked me in a dressing room and I let him. What the hell is wrong with my self-control.

His fingers dip between my folds again and I watch as he takes my juices and slides his fingers into his mouth also with a groan.

"Guarda come sei delizioso per me zucchero"

"Rocco we can't do this again. I'm not some girl who will sleep with you for an arranged marriage," I add. Even though I have no idea what he said I would rather say this now before something else happens.

"Never said you were Alessandra, but if you never want to do this again then that's fine." He smirks and moves away from me. It takes me a moment to get used to the cold air against my skin.

"I'll be waiting outside with Bruno." He opens the door and walks out.

Not looking into the mirror again I take off the underwear and put my own clothes back on. Taking a deep breath I fix my hair before walking out of the dressing room.

Opening the door I see Rocco leaning against the store door. His eyes Immediately connect with mine. Biting my bottom lip I run a hand through my hair nervously. He smirks and licks his bottom lip.

"Did you have fun in there?" Bruno says.

Jumping up I turn to him suddenly. Bruno is leaning against the wall with a frown on his face. "W-what are you talking about?" I question.

"You tell me Alessandra." He raises a brow.

My face heats up and I look away from him. Of course he heard us. Was I really that loud?

"I was just trying on clothes." Rolling my eyes I make my way over to Sophia...