Chapter 29

Pacing the room my hands start to sweat. I've been ignoring Rocco for two days now. Why I'm mad I have no idea. Just seeing those matching tattoo's pissed me off. Rocco isn't mine and I'm not his, but she might get in the way of our contract and it pisses me off.

Sophia walks back into Rocco's room from the bathroom and watches me pace with a confused look. "Why are you pacing?" She questions.

"How much do you know about Violet?" My eyes meet hers and she looks away. Her eyes give away that she knows a lot about Violet.

"Well she used to date my brother." She shrugs. "Don't know that much about it."

"Sophia I know you do. I can see it in your face." Frowning I watch as she nervously rubs the back of her neck.

"Ok. They were madly in love with each other. My brother treated her like his princess. That was back then though he's over her now." Sophia says. "Is this why you're pacing around the room?" She narrows her eyes.

Shaking my head I stop pacing. "No."

She starts to smirk "Do you like my brother Alessandra?" She has an excited smile on her face.

"No I don't like Rocco." Crossing my arms I turn away from her.

"Yes you do." She walks over to me and points a finger. "You're jealous. That's why you want to know more about that woman."

Rolling my eyes I say. "I'm not. Never mind." Trying to change the subject I walk over to my closet and pull out a dress. "We are going out tonight." I grin.

She shakes her head in protest. "No we are not. Rocco isn't going to let you go out." She states.

"Not if we don't tell him. Plus we can go to one of the bars he owns. No one will try to hurt me on his terf." Shrugging I sling the dress over my shoulder.

"Well I do wanna go out, I just don't want you to get hurt." She sighs.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself Soph"

Sophia shrugs and runs a hand through her hand. "Ok I'm going to go get ready." As she walks out I look at my line of heels to find the perfect one. The dress over my shoulder is beige and the shoes that catch my eyes are a pair of white shoes with beige pearls that match. Their perfect for the outfit.

I want to look sexy while also not looking slutty. Taking my outfit I go into the bathroom and get changed.

_____________

Looking at myself in the mirror I smile. Damn I look good. My heels click against the floor as I make my way to the door. Sophia's helped me make my way around this large mansion. I know where most of the rooms are now except for a few.

When I open the door there stands Rocco who stops his hand that was reaching for the knob. Almost gasping I watch as his eyes take over my body. Slowly his eyes trail from my legs all the way up to my eyes. Then he licks his lips.

"Where are you going?" He questions.

My eyes stay on his not wanting to give myself away over a mistake. Letting him know I'm nervous will only prove I'm lying. "Going to a restaurant with Sophia. And don't worry It's not far." That last part isn't a lie. The bar is right down the street and I'm going to have fun.

Rocco can hasn't even told that Violet woman to leave yet, so let's see how he feels when he finds out I'm with another man. "I'll send one of my men to go with you." He says.

Shaking my head I frown. "I'm capable of taking care of myself. Sophia is also."

He sighs and looks me up and down again. "Fine, but If anything happens call me immediately." He says concern laced in his features.