Chapter 34

Rocco pours me a glass of wine as I sit back in my seat. When I saw that I was riding in a private jet I got excited. My father doesn't let me leave the city much so I've never been in a jet let alone a plane.

The two flight attendance showed me around the plane. There's a bedroom in the back of the plane. Two resting area's for the attendants and the front of the plane has 4 seats. The seats are a leather beige. The floors have white carpet on them. The plane looks elegant and defiantly for someone rich. The jet smells like clean lavender.

Then Rocco and I sat down in our seats as the plane got ready to takeoff.

Now the plane is in the air and Rocco is trying to get me drunk. "Take a glass." He smiles.

"A glass of whine in the air. It's making me dizzy already." I say jokingly as I take a sip of my drink.

"You'll love it your third time flying." He smirks as he sips on his glass also.

"Are you saying I'll be taking more trips with you?" Raising a suggestive brow I lean towards him a bit.

"You're my woman so yes. We'll be taking more than one trip as we are together." He leans towards me and his eyes drop down to my lips.

"So you'll take me to your hometown in Italy?" Looking up into his eyes I watch as his brow raises. I've never been there before, but Rocco doesn't know that.

"Why would you want to go to my hometown. Haven't you been there plenty of times? Your father was born there too." He questions.

Crossing my legs I look out the window. "My dad doesn't take me out on much trips. I've only been places in state and once when to my mothers state, but I was driven."

He nods as if that makes since. "Your father maybe didn't want many people seeing you in public. Seems as if he was scared to reject a lot of marriage proposals." Rocco says.

"Well I am still not married at 26 and still haven't gotten a proposal from anyone but 5 people. It makes since that my father was trying to protect me. Still he married me off to a man I barely know." Crossing my arms I turn back to Rocco.

"Well you're all mine now." His hand takes my face into his fingers as he gazes into my eyes. Biting my bottom lip I fight the urge to tell him I'm not his. "Therefore you can ask me anything and I'll tell you."

Smirking I sit up in my seat making his hands drop. "What was your childhood like growing up. Outside of mafia stuff?" I question.

He takes another sip of his wine. "I dunno. My life was all about mafia no in between."

Sighing I turn in my seat to completely face him. "Okay well did you have any hobbies?"

"Shooting guns." He grins as my brows furrow. Is he trying to piss me off now.

"Rocco." Frowning I glare at him. "You just said I can ask you anything. This isn't helping me get to know the real you."

He chuckles. "Okay I'm sorry. When I was about 7 I liked to play with action figures and had a little obsession over riding bikes."

Looking up at the sealing I try to picture a younger Rocco. "What kind of action figures?" Smiling my eyes perk.

"Mm Transformers. I had those action figures that turned into transformers and my brother Renzo and I would play with them all the time. We thought they were the coolest things in the world." The smile on Rocco's face warms my heart. This is the first time I've seen him genuinely smile. Rocco's soft side is just as attractive as his cold.

"That's sweet. Did you live in Italy your whole life?" I ask.

He nods his head. "Sorta. My entire childhood yeah. My two brothers and I would ride our bikes up and down the street trying to race each other. Then when I turned 26 my family wanted to expand their territory because they became a really well known mafia. So we moved to America and they gave me the mansion while they bought their own house."