Chapter 21

Crossing my arms I glare at him. When Rocco said I had to bring 20 guards, I thought he meant real guards. Not fucking Bruno. The one guy I don't want to be anywhere near after that rude comment.

"Brighten up bellissima. You look like you want to kill me." Bruno laughs as If this is the funniest thing in the world. "I've apologized and I really mean what I said." His voice lowers and his laugh fades.

"Apologized about what?" Sophia raises a brow and looks at him through the driver's mirror.

"Nothing." He waves her off. "I'll wait for you to forgive me." He crosses his arms over his chest and looks out the window.

"So is there anything good inside there that I should make my priority?" Turning my head I look to Sophia.

"Well you came here without anything so we can start looking for clothes that match your style. Then we can look for some better necessities." Sophia taps her hands against the wheel.

Nodding I lean my head back against the seat for the rest of the ride.

______

Once we step into the mall it's busy. People coming in and out of stores. Long lines for the smoothie and fries section. Business is really booming for Rocco and I'm sure this mall is just a small percentage of what he actually owns.

"Okay, so the first store I want to take you into is victoria secret." She points to the first store to our right. "You know so when you and Rocco have fun at night he can have a great view." She winks.

"Oh my gosh, Sophia. You know for Rocco's sister you sure are very interested in his bedroom life." Scrunching up my face I shiver at the thought of sleeping with Rocco which will never happen.

"Gross I do not think about my brother's sex life at all. Just making sure you're getting the best experience as your friend." She shakes her head and marches towards the store.

"My question is why I have to go. I can keep an eye out on Alessandra from a men's store." Bruno crosses his arms and matches our steps.

"You have to go because Rocco said so. Even if you have to see our girl in underwear." Sophia rolls her eyes at Bruno and walks into the shop.

I've shopped at victoria's secret before, but not in person. Especially not with a guy.

As soon as we walk in Sophia picks up a black lingerie set. "How about this." She smiles holding the set up to my body. As sexy as it is, I don't want to waste money on something I will never wear.

"I'll try it on, but I can't guarantee that I'll buy it." shrugging I grab the lingerie out of Sophia's hand and walk into one of the dressing rooms.

"Have fun in there." She winks.

Forcing a smile back at her I open the dressing room door and walk into it. Slowly I start taking my clothes off. One by one. Would these even look good on me? I've worn Lingerie before, but the only person who has seen me in it was Rocco. Maybe I should ask him what he thinks next time.

Once I get the set of underwear on I look up into the mirror. It's all back and very revealing. Way too revealing to not be worn in the comfort of my home. Not having been there in forever I'm not going to be wearing these any time soon.

"Oh shit!" Sophia says in a distressed voice. Turning my head I stare at the door.

"What?" I question.

"Some of Marco's men are here. Who the hell let them come in here?" Sophia says. My eyes widen and my body starts to shake.

What is he doing here? Out of all times it had to be when I barely have security around me. Rocco probably doesn't have as many bodyguards here as he does at his mansion.