Chapter 41

Tapping my hands against the desk I wince at the gunshot wound I took to the arm. As I was leaving I forgot about that one guard I knocked out. He had someone checking on him and that man got a good shot at me. He grazed a good portion of my arm.

One of my men managed to drive me out of there. Bruno managed to convince me to think about my plan before going straight in again. So I waited for a day and we both came up with something. She gave my supply to Ben. I don't have much of my men out here so I'll have to go in alone while the others sneak in and keep watch. Running my hands through my hair I look at one of my men. Ben and I have never been on good terms. Therefore he has every reason in the book to work with Gia. He want's be dead and he''ll do anything to kill me. So taking a hostage isn't going to work. He'll shoot them right along with me. I'll have to go straight for Ben. He's the only one who knows where my supply is. It's been way to short of a time for them to take my supply and sell it overseas so I can still get it back.

"Are you sure you want to do this boss? You're still hurt." My men asks.

"I'll be fine. I've gone on missions with worse wounds than this." I look at my bulletproof vest from the glass case I had shipped to me. This thing was custom-made by one of my allies. It has 5 times more layers and it covers up my neck providing more protection. I'll need it since I'm at a disadvantage.

Ben's mansion is huge, not as big as mine but it comes close. I won't be able to face all his men head-on. This mission relies solely on stealth. I'll have to be quiet and stay hidden. Luckily for this, I waited until  the night before I went in.

"Alright let's go." I say grabbing my gun and walking out of my safe house.

______________

Looking through my binoculars I count how many guards there are guarding the mansion. There are about 50 men on the outside. I can already guess there are about 15 on the inside. Getting inside will be a little more complicated than actually being in there.

The guards are all moving in groups of 5. Two people are keeping watch of the gate. Two people are watching the surroundings. The one in the middle has a walkie-talking and is checking in with the others. If he gets knocked out and doesn't check in with the other groups they will know something is wrong.

Alright, I'm just going to have to go around all of these groups. These men aren't on my level so It won't be too hard, though I doubt it will be easy.

Taking a deep breath I jumped down out of the tree into some bushes. My men all give me the signal that they will hold back unless something goes wrong. "I'll be fine as long as this graze on my arm doesn't start to hurt. Alright so I can take out the man closest to the gate and no one will notice. No one can see him when he walks back.

The one in the middle won't go looking because he has to report back to his boss. Holding up my weapon I attach the silencer onto it. They won't be able to hear the shots. Then I take out the guard at the end of the gate before he gets closer to the other ones. That's my way in.

Waiting for a minute I run outta the bushes keeping my body down and staying quiet. As I run past all of the guards I sneak to the side of the building. My eyes snap to the windows. On the inside, there is a padlock on each one. He's really safe about people getting in here.

Pulling out my phone I text my hacker back at home.

Me:I need to get into this place. I need you to hack into the locks for me.

Hacker: Alright just send me a picture and make sure the number is on it.

Taking a quick picture I put my phone back. Waiting I tap my fingers. Then I hear a little click indicating that the locks are open.

Opening the window slowly I look into the room. It's a bedroom, but I have no idea which one. Slowly I climb inside. The inside of this bathroom is small. This definanty isn't Ben's floor. His floor would be a lot larger.