Chapter 25

*Rocco*

Sitting up in bed I watch as Alessandra sleeps. Last night was a side of her I've never seen. Her being jealous is sexy. What I can't understand is why. Why she's jealous of the fact I had Violet's name in my mouth.

We may be engaged, but it's all for show. If she was with another man, my anger would take over. Only because I'm very possessive over what's mine. What excuse does she have though?

Her eyes slowly flutter as the light from outside hits her face. Today I planned to announce the marriage of Alessandra and I to the public. It would be better for us since Marco planned to marry her and not me. It'll piss him off so much he has to carry out his plans a lot faster. Which means he'll get sloppy.

Her eyes open slowly and she squints them. Then she looks up at me. She's really a virgin? How the hell am I supposed to ever sleep with her. Something so important shouldn't be taken away by me even if this is a forced marriage.

Of course, we will have to provide some kind of evidence that we've slept together. That can easily be fabricated though. How has no man claimed this sexy woman yet? Did her and Fabio never... "Why are you staring at me?" She questions. Her eyes roamed down the length of my upper body.

Every time I go to sleep I make sure not to wear a shirt. The blush on her face every time she wakes up is worth it. Ever since I've met her I've loved pushing her buttons. "I was waiting for you to wake up. We have a long day."

Holding my hand out she takes it hesitantly. Helping her off the bed I keep my eyes directly on her. As much as I want to tease her we have a ball to get ready for.

"You sure love to be on time for everything," She says peering up at me. Her brown eyes meet mine and I smirk.

"Well, I do want you to look beautiful before we go, but." Tapping my chin I contemplate kissing her beautiful neck. "Then again I do have time to tease you a bit."

Her lips part and eyes widen at my words. "N-no you don't." She tries to walk away, but I wrap my hand around her waste. Bringing my face down into the nape of her neck I blow a small breath.

"Rocco." She whispers. "Stop." Her eyes flutter as she begs for me to stop. Her body is saying something different though.

My tongue darts out and moves from the bottom of her neck to the very top. Her entire body shivers and she lets out a small gasp. "Rocco." She moans.

She's enjoying every second of this. My cock starts to grow hard in my jeans. Bringing my arm up I wrap it around her upper body to keep her from falling.

Moving my lips I start to suck on her neck. She leans her head to the side and yelps. "Rocco!" Sucking harder I make sure I leave a dark mark before moving away. When I do Alessandra is a panting mess. My eyes meet her hard nipples and I smirk.

"W-what the hell." She brings her hand up to her neck and put's it over the spot I sucked. Her whole body stiffens and she speeds walks to the bathroom. Every time I get her turned on she catches an attitude. Maybe I need to do it a lot more.

When I make move to follow behind her she squints her eyes. "What are you doing Rocco! Don't come in here with me" She bites her bottom lip when I make no move to stop.

Walking up behind her she glares at me in the mirror. "This mark is going to take forever to leave." She tries to scrape it off with her thumb, it doesn't budge. Chuckling a bit I feel her hit my arm. "It's not funny." She frowns.

Lowering my hand to her waist I turn her towards me. She looks up into my eyes with hate. Luckily for me, she won't have to for long. Even though her glare is intense mine is way more. My lips crash down onto hers. She's taken aback for a second before her lips start to move with mine. Her eyes close and her hands rest on the sink behind her to keep her upright.