Chapter 44

"Girl it's your birthday! If you don't get drunk tonight your not really living." A girl squeals down the hallway that I'm walking down.

"You know I don't drink anymore Constance" Sofia protests.

"You can't let that jerk take away from your fin day babes." Another voice says.

As I round the corner they all turn towards me "Girl it's your birthday! If you don't get drunk tonight your not really living." A girl squeals down the hallway that I'm walking down.

"You know I don't drink anymore Constance" Sofia protests.

"You can't let that jerk take away from your fin day babes." Another voice says.

As I round the corner they all turn towards me. "Alessandra! Girl you look gorgeous." Sofia says walking over to me.

"Thank you." I smile as she gives me a big hug.

There are two girls who I assume are the ladies she wants me to meet. One of them has jet-black curly hair that goes down her back. She's black with hazel-orange eyes. She's really tall and wearing a black dress. Her dress stops right at her knees and has a v cut in it. She's stunning.

The other girl is blonde with blue eyes and she looks much lighter than the other girl. She's super pale. She's wearing a red dress that compliments her curves and gold shoes that give her a couple of inches.

Sophia on the other hand is wearing a longer dress that covers her legs. Her hair is in loose curls and she did her makeup really nice today. She even has lipstick which I've never seen her have before.

On the other hand, I'm wearing a cute shirt with a short skirt. I would have worn a dress, but I feel like I've been wearing those a lot lately. "Constance, Maya this is my brother's Fiancee and my friend Alessandra. Alessandra these are my two best friends Constance and Maya." She points to both of us.

"Hi, nice to meet you two," I say holding out my hand. Constance is the first to take it. She's the one with the hazel eyes.

"Hey." She smiles.

Maya takes my hand next. "Nice to meet you."

"So what's going on here?" I ask.

"We're trying to get Soph to live her life instead of worrying about her jerk of an ex." Maya rolls her eyes.

Tilting my head I look a Sophia. "I haven't told Alessandra about him yet. I haven't found a good time." She says.

Constance nods. "Well, you can tell her after your birthday. We don't want to ruin the mood."

Nodding I agree with Constance. "I'm always here if you want to tell me about it, but right now we need to celebrate." I smile.

Sophia sighs. "Okay, but no drinking." She says.

Furrowing my brows I look at her. "You were drinking the last time we went out." I say.

"Something happened. I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay. Let's get going." I smile.

Sophia grabs her keys off of the counter. "Alright road trip ladies."

We all cheer together before walking out of the house.

______________

"Oh my gosh actually!" Constance's eyes widen.

My face turns red as I take another sip of the tequila the girls brought into the car. "Yes. My father never let me date so I never slept with anyone."