Chapter 43

Yawning I stretch on the jet's bed. Rocco is already up and putting on his shoes. "We've landed." He says walking over to me. I can't believe how good it feels to have Rocco with me. I never thought I would enjoy sex with the enemy as much as I do.

Once we got out of the shower we got dressed and headed for the plane. I didn't stay awake too long. I slept the whole plane ride. "Mm finally," I mumble sitting up in bed I look at Rocco. He makes his way over to me with something in his hands.

"The flight crew picked you out an outfit." He smiles.

"I prefer to stay in what I put on. I plan on going right back to sleep once we get home." I say looking at the time on the clock. It's 10 pm where we are.

He nods and sets the clothes down. I'll be in the kitchen looking for the keys to my car." He taps his fingers against the bed before leaving the room. Getting out of bed I groan.

I'm still so sore from the events from earlier. The first time we did it I wasn't able to move my entire body. Now it's the same but a little less worse. I feel rather used to it.

Stretching my body I get out of bed and head into the kitchen. Rocco has a cup of water sitting on the table with pain medication next to it. "That's for you."

Smiling I walk up to him and hug him from behind. He tenses up for a second before relaxing. "Thank you." Letting him go I sit down at the pull out table. Taking the medicine while Rocco finishes his coffee.

"Our car is outside ready. Whenever you finish." H says.

Nodding I gulp down my water.

_________________

Once we reach the mansion there are 3 cars I'm not familiar with outside. "Are we expecting company?" I ask looking at Rocco.

"My parents." He sighs with an annoyed expression.

Eying him with question I raise a brow. His parents and him have a good relationship, so what is that look on his face. Are they here to bring bad news or something? "What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head and slides his hand into mine. "I guess we will find out."

The driver pulls up to the front door. Won't both of his parents be asleep by the time we go inside. The driver opens the car door for the both of us. Rocco gets out first, then he turns around and leads me out of the car.

_______________

When we walk inside his parents are sitting at the table. They look tired as if they have just gotten woken up.

Rocco rolls his eyes as he heads over. "You've got some nerve Rocco." His dad stands up out of his seat with his fists balled. "You brought a Russo into our home and look what that did!" Caused too many problems. Just like her blood always does."

My brows furrow at his remark about my family. "Alessandra has enemies. We all have enemies and our enemies became mutual when I decided to make her my wife."

His dad throws his hands up. "She's not your wife yet. This can still end and we can get everything under control without her here."

Rocco shakes his head. "That's not an option father."

"Like hell, it's not." He interrupts. "You aren't thinking with your head because if you were she would not even be in this house. She's only brought trouble for this family."

"Marco was after me regardless of if I got married to Alessandra or not." Rocco barks back.

"How did you get into this mess in the first place? Bruno already told me what her no-good father did."