Chapter 28

*Rocco*

Pinching the bridge of my nose I pour a glass of bourbon. "What the hell did you just say?" I question angrily. My nostrils flare as I glare at Bruno and Renzo. Bruno sitting cross armed in his chair sits up and repeats.

"The Agosti's sold all of the drugs they owed us to an unknown gang." Bruno says across from me. My brows furrow. How dare he fucking sell MY drugs. He sets a folder down in front of me. My eyes stay on the folder for a while too pissed to even open it. Finally opening the folder I see a list of how many drugs were sold along with how much.

5 million dollars worth of drugs were sold right under my fucking nose. He actually sold them knowing he owed them to me. Slamming my hand down onto the table I throw the folder. "Bring Samuel here right now! I'm going to show him not to fuck with me."

Bruno nods and gets out of his seat. Then he leaves the room. Should have known people were going to try me once they found out about me getting married. They think I'm weak now and won't be paying attention to the shit they do just because I'm busy "Dating". What they don't know is that this is an arrangement and my mind isn't stuck on my fiancée.

"What are we going to do? That 5 million was supposed to be sold to the La Rosa mafia." Renzo says. My plan is to torture their leaders brother until they give me the location to the rest of their drug supply. Then I'll kill him for double crossing me and let the world know I'm still watching.

"We are going to get it back. Don't worry Renzo. I'll break him before he decides to double cross me again." Smirking I write down exactly how much he owes me and more I'm going to take from him. He's not going to live to see another day.

My office door suddenly opens. Raising a brow I watch the door. When Alessandra walks in my features soften. No one would dare barge into my office. Should have known it was her.

The sight of her makes my breath catch in my throat. She's wearing one of my shirts with a short pair of shorts. You can barely see the shorts, but they are there. The shirt is slightly unbuttoned revealing her neckbone. Her hair is a mess.

She must have just woken up. Why is she in here though. After checking her out I look at her face. Her brows are furrowed and her arms are crossed. I realize she's angry.

"Are you having a fucking meeting without me!" She taps her foot waiting for me to answer.

"If I am?" Questioning her I try to piss her off.

She walks closer to me, but not close enough. She glares at me and then looks at Renzo. "I'm a part of this mafia now too which means I would like to be kept up to date."

"You're apart of my mafia now, but once you leave you could do anything with the information I give you." Raising a brow I give her my full attention.

"So you don't trust me? Not enough to treat me like your equal as you said you would." She uncrosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "It's been 2 months I though you would be past this by now Rocco."

Two months is not enough for me to share anything with her right now, but I did tell her I would treat her like my equal. Never have I gone back on my word.

"Renzo I want you to find out more about the Agosti's every enemy they have and anyone they have fucked over in the past three weeks. I'll have them destroy his mafia from the inside in exchange for drugs." Renzo nods and gives me a look.

It's a your not gonna be able to keep your hands off your woman look. He's not wrong at all. He gets out of his seat and leaves the room. "Come here." I demand and she shakes her head.

"For what?" My eyes roam down her bare legs.

"Just come here Zucchero." Motioning for her to walk towards me she does. When she's withing range I pull her down onto my lap. She straddles me and her shirt rides up her legs revealing her shorts. "Did you wear my shirt this morning on purpose?" I ask.