Chapter 11

*Rocco*

My eyes are on Alessandra as she talks to my mother. Alessandra and I are sitting at the table. She across from me. While my mother is making dinner. The smell of fresh meat fills my nose as she cooks the roast beef. As she cuts up the potatoes and carrots Alessandra tells her how we first met.

"Honestly, I went intending to kill him. At that moment, I despised him. He was like the fire that I had to put out and I was the water going to put him out." Alessandra looks over at me. When our eyes lock her face turns a Scarlett red.

"Then he swept me off my feet. Told me he's loved me since he first laid eyes on me a year ago at my father's ball. It was my first time attending, and he was the most intense man there. Still very handsome though." She smiles at me.

That story is absurd. How could she make up a story and make it seem like I fell first? If anything, she's going to be the one to fall first! Maybe I should tie her up to my bed and teach her a lesson.

A memory of earlier flies through my head. Her head arched back as she grinded against me. The way her teeth and nails felt digging into my skin. Her moans as she made herself cum from my erection in my pants. The torture I felt not being able to cum with her. Then those fuckers ruined the moment.

When I get the chance though I will be having her again. "That doesn't sound like Rocco. From what I heard, he's rude to women. Sometimes I think he may just be gay." She laughs.

Shaking my head, I frown deeper. "I'm not gay mom! Just because I don't sleep around doesn't mean I'm not interested."

"It's not about sleeping around Rocco. I've never seen you even look at a woman until Alessandra." Turning towards us she points her spatula towards me. "This Russo woman has worked some serious magic.

It's true that I don't sleep around, but the mafia is more important to me than a one-night stand. Women catching feelings for me is a real pain and I don't want to have to go through it. Nor do I want to have to commit to a serious relationship.

Alessandra being my fiancee changes nothing. After all, once we find her father I have no need to keep her around. She can pretend to be married to me, but we won't be around each other.

"Really?" Alessandra's wide eyes snap to me as if she can't believe it.

"Not every guy goes around sleeping his way through their entire female crew." Crossing my arms I tilt my head to the side with a smirk. "What about you Alessandra?" I question. I wonder if she and that Fabio guy are involved or at least were involved.

She slowly looks away from me with a blush. "No, I don't sleep around either." She whispers so quietly I almost don't hear. That's not a good enough answer, but I'll take it. Even though it's going to bug me for the rest of the night.

"I don't either so not that uncommon." Shaking my head, I pull out my phone. Seeing two texts from Bruno I open them.

Bruno: Did you get the body safely?

Me: Yeah, sent the guy to my dad.

Me: You know how he is missing the bloody work.

Bruno: Okay tell me what information you manage to cough out of him.

Me: Gotcha!

Putting my phone away I stand from the table. "I'm going downstairs to check on my dad." I say to my mom.

Alessandra looks up at me with panicked eyes. "Shouldn't I go with you?" She questions.

"No, unless you can stomach all the dirty work." Shaking my head, I push in my chair.