Chapter 35

*Rocco*

She watches me intently as I unbuckle my suit pants. She lays there a panting mess. If only I could fuck her. She would beg me like she did earlier.

Her tongue runs over her bottom lip once she realizes what I'm doing. She's not ready for me to fuck her yet, but there are other things I can do to her to make her feel good.

Once I get my button undone I push my pants down leaving me only in my underwear. Her breaths start to get faster. She's completely turned on again. When she came in my mouth earlier I made sure to suck all her juices. She's wet for me again though.

My body wants to rip off all her clothes so I can tease her, but I'm going to wait until we land to do that. If she gives me the word I'll gladly take her on this trip. Even if that means I'll be her first.

Once I pull off my underwear her eyes are directly on my length. Her eyes widen and she raises both her brows. "Are you going to-" She starts, but I stop her when my fingers go back inside her. She yelps out a moan.

"Not today Zucchero." Whispering into her ear I feel her tense body relax. She enjoys the feel of my fingers sliding in and out of her wetness. Holding my length in my hand I start to stroke myself.

Her eyes fill with lust as she watches me. She get's wetter and squeezes around my fingers. Before either of us has a chance to cum I remove my fingers. "No" She whimpers from my loss of touch.

Lowering my body I whisper. "Don't worry I'm not done yet." I repeat and she wraps her arms around my back.

"How long are you going to make me wait." She whispers.

Positioning myself between her legs I feel her thighs squeeze me. That one action almost makes me cum. "Keep squeezing your thighs together." Commanding her I start to slide myself against her.

She continues to moan as her nails dig into my back. She jerks forward and a loud groan escapes me. She pants and smiles. "Did I just get you to make that sexy noise?" She asks.

"Yeah. It won't be the only time either." As I thrust against her hard I let out all the sexual frustration I've felt over the past year of sleeping with no one. My low groans fill her ear making her wetter.

Her wetness coats my length as I move back and forth. "Ah." She moans again and again. Then. My length jerks between her as I cum my juices getting all over her. She cums with me as we groan together. "Rocco. Yes!" She whispers.

Falling down onto her body I hold myself up so I don't completely crush her. Her eyes start to flutter as she tries to stay awake, but its short lived when she falls asleep completely.

That felt amazing, but now I need to get some sleep before we land. Rolling completely off of her I get up to grab a towel. Once I do I clean up her lower body. Both of us are halfway naked. Our upper half's clothed and lower completely bare.

Maybe I should have taken my time and completely gotten her naked. Once she's all cleaned up I pull the cover over her then get under it next to her.

She rolls onto me and lays on my chest in her sleep. Her soft snores fill my ear. Once I make her mine, I'm not letting her go.

The next morning

The sheet by my legs is sticking up and I feel something slide up my leg. It takes me a second to realize what's happening. She's trying to take me with her mouth to get me to wake up.

As much as I want her to I can't go that intimate with her at the moment. It would be wrong of me to take her when I haven't even let her out of my mansion since she's known me. I want to take her out on an actual date before I get intimate.