Chapter 23

*Rocco*

"Would this work?" Alessandra asks for the 20th time today. She's been trying on outfits for the past half an hour. Not looking up from my computer I try to finish my email. Before my client, Francesco Berlusconi arrives in my office meeting today I need every resource for why a partnership with me would benefit him.

So far my manpower and money should be enough, but just in case I added on an alliance with the Russo's. Since Alessandra will be in the meeting, I'll just need her approval when the time comes.

"You look great Alessandra! It matches your usual look." Sophia says.

It goes quiet in the room for a second. Then Sophia suddenly hits my arm. Furrowing my brows I snap my head up and glare at her. "Che cazzo Sofia"

"Presta attenzione a lei allora!" She bites back.

Raising a brow I look over to Alessandra. Starting from her feet my eyes slowly go up her body. From every little curve to her exposed neck. Her plump lips and her beautiful eyes. She looks sexy as always.

She looks back at me with probably the exact same expression I have right now. Lust! Her face turns a light shade of red as she bites her bottom lip. I can't help but smirk at the effect I have on her. My mind is going to be running wild that entire conference, but I won't touch her unless she begs me to.

"She looks bellissima" Looking at the time on my watch I frown. "Are you going in that Zucchero? We only have a few minutes left before the meeting starts." I add.

She looks down at herself and holds her arms out. "If this is good then yes I am." She fluffs out her hair making her look more beautiful.

Standing up from my desk I close my laptop and hold it in my arms. "Let's go Zucchero." Walking to the door she follows behind me. Her heels clicking with every step. Gosh, everything this woman wears is driving me crazy.

When we reach the room I stop and turn to look at her. "What?" She asks. Her brows raise with both curiosity and annoyance. Should I mess with her, or should I just not make any comments?

"I've noticed you've been a little less disobedient since I had my fingers deep inside your pussy Zucchero." Smirking I watch as her eyes widen. Her cheeks turn a shade of red and she looks away from me for a fraction of a second. Just the reaction I expected out of her.

"Fuck you, Rocco." She pushes me against the wall and I smile. "Your fingers aren't as good as Fabio's so don't get cocky" She scoffs.

My smile drops quickly and I glare into her eyes. She smiles knowing she's got me at my own game and then walks into my conference room.

So her and Fabio were intimate. Explains why she and him were close to each other when I last met, though I thought he was in love with someone else. As much as it pisses me off I'll have to deal with this later.

Walking into the office I look at every one. The mood goes from calm to tense just the reaction I want. People have always feared me, and I don't want them to think it's changed because I'm getting married. Alessandra walks to the only empty seat at the end of the table. She looks at me and squints her eyes then looks back at the chair. Holding back a laugh I walk over to her and sit in my seat.

"Where will I sit?" She looks down at me and I can see she's starting to get heated.

"My lap Zucchero" He smirks.

"No!" She furrows her brows and looks at a guy next to me. He's a big muscular guy with a lot of tattoo's. Spiked blonde hair and blue eyes. "Get up." She demands.

His eyes widen and he furrows his brow. He doesn't say anything and gets up. Watching as she sits down with a smirk I pull her chair right next to mine. She sighs but keeps her mouth shut.