Chapter 5

I walk out of the room with the black yoga shirt and black pants Rocco gave me. When I first put it on I realized the outfit showed every curve of my body. It made me look sexier than the outfit I wore before. I can only imagine how he'll look at me in this. Especially when I get all sweaty.

He doesn't need to test me. I may be hesitant with a gun, but I'm really good at fighting. His eyes roam over my body in approval. "You can move around easily in this. I hope you're ready for a workout." He smirks.

"I hope you're ready for a fight." I wink. Walking away I feel his gaze on my body. He's definitely going to have his eyes on me the entire time.

I widen my eyes once I see the large gym. It looks more like a warehouse with a gym inside it. This gym is as big as two houses put together. There are at least 50 people training together. A man throws a punch at the other. The second man trips the first man and knocks him on his ass.

A girl with blue hair hits the punching bag hard with many punches.

I turn towards Rocco who has his arms crossed. "Are you going to be training too by any chance?" I ask.

"I don't need to." He raises an eyebrow and holds his arm out to show the empty space for me. "You can train here. I want to see how well you fight." lifting two fingers he does a hand motion. Three guys walk over to us ready for a fight.

Furrowing my brows I lift my fists. "I can fight just well. I hope your men can keep up." I say. Honestly, I've never fought three men at once. I'm still a pretty good fighter and can use them to my advantage. I mean with my brains and muscles I can make something work.

One guy charges at me. I stay in one spot waiting for the right time. Once he's close enough I dodge his attack. My arm comes back around and hits him in his back causing him to fall. The other guy charges and I flip over him. When he falls to the floor I push him down with my leg.

The first guy grabs my leg while I knock out the second one. I twist his arm and he winces in pain. Not realizing the third guy I get grabbed from behind. Shit, these guys are skilled. I hadn't even noticed this one. The third one is getting back up. I need to take them out fast.

My head bangs back against his face as I hit with force. He lets me go and stumbles back. He falls to the floor as I hit his pressure point with my hand. He's knocked out cold. The other guy comes towards me again and I flip onto his shoulders.

His eyes widen in shock as I squeeze his neck tight. My legs tighten until he passes out. The sweat drips down my face as the last guy nervously stares at me. He gulps and takes a few deep breaths. Then he looks towards the other bodies and bites his lip.

He charges and I trip him. As his body falls to the floor I kick his stomach as he falls out.

I gasp for air and crouch over. That was a lot of work. These guys are skilled, but I train a lot. The clapping of Rocco's hand snaps me out of my thoughts. "You did well. These were my most elite soldiers. I may have underestimated you." He smirks.

Lifting my shirt I wipe off the beads of sweat running down my face. I sigh as he walks closer. "You're not done yet." He sneers.

"Am I going to be fighting you?" I ask between breaths. He studies me for a second and my body gets hotter. I hate it when he stares at me like that. It's as if he can see right through me. All my thoughts and secrets.

"No. Not yet at least." He runs a hand through his hair and motions for me to follow him. I walk with him as he clears his throat. "You're pretty good at fighting, but there is always room for improvement." He walks sharply out of the gym and down the long hall.